Sacrifice

Jimin pushed her harshly, thinking how stupid the lady is. "Jungkook will kill you!" Jimin warned him and turned to Jungkook's heart.

"Before... That heart shines so bright. But that black fluid invade it now...it's the curse, honey." Said the lady, stroking Jimin's hair. 

"JIMIN!" Jungkook shouted as he slammed the door open. He saw Jimin standing beside the lady...no, the witch. His eyes widened, still clutching on his aching chest.

"JIMIN, COME HERE!" Jungkook shouted, wanted Jimin to be beside him to protect him. When Jimin was about to run, the witch whispered something and Jimin fell on his feet.

Jungkook gasped and run towards Jimin but after he could touch him, the witch whispered something again and Jungkook was now on the air. Jungkook looks like someone is throttling him while he's on the air.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jimin was frightened at the sight. This is bullshit. Jungkook already hasn't his heart inside him and now he's being throttled in the air, how bullshit is this! Jimin thought.

He run towards Jungkook and pulled him down. Fortunately, the witch let go of him and he fell to Jimin. As soon as the two stood up, they faced the witch. Jimin looking frightened while Jungkook looks very mad.

"You know that I can kill both of you, Jungkook." Says the witch with a grin plastered on her face.

"Please, let him live peacefully and give back his heart!" Said Jimin, holding Jungkook's hand tightly.

"I will... If you'll sacrifice yours." Said the witch and then laughed. Her laughs echoed on the very huge dimmed room.

"I will." Said Jimin, Jungkook was taken aback. The witch smirked and motioned Jimin to walk towards her. Jimin loosen his tight grip on Jungkook hands and walk towards the witch.