Chapter 1: School is Hell

Your PoV:

'School is stupid', You thought to yourself as you sat in math class, which was your worst subject. You are really smart, you could do it, but the teacher made it so difficult. You are dyslexic. Every time you try to read something, it floats off of the page. You were staring out the window, daydreaming, when a loud slapping sound startled you back into reality. "(Y/N) (L/N). Since obviously you are smarter than us, to think you don't have to listen. Why don't you come up here and teach the class?" Your teacher, Mrs. Dobbs, said, sneering at you. You got up slowly and walked to the front of the room. You brushed past Mrs. Dobbs, going up to the board. You picked up the marker, then wrote a complex math equation that you knew no one in the room besides you knew. It looked like this:

(63)×4^6+788÷9-6874% =

You smiled to yourself. Everyone was stumped. "That's not a real problem! You made that up!" Mrs. Dobbs, said. "Stop acting like you are smarter than everyone else, because your not! Your stupid!" She sneered. She took her ruler, and smacked you on the back of the head with it. Tears welled up in your eyes. You ran out of the room, and out of the school. You ran all the way home, then stopped. Your mother and father's car was outside. Meaning they were home. You dreaded going inside, but you knew you had to. You opened the door quietly as to not alert anyone, and slipped inside. You went to your room, unaware that your father had seen you. You shut your door, and sighed. Then you noticed something. All of your Bendy posters were on the ground, and they looked like someone had stomped on them. You picked them up, smoothing them out, and hanging them back in their proper places, then you saw it. Sitting on your pillow, was a plushie. Not just any plushie, but a Bendy plushie. You had always wanted one, but your parents said that Bendy was satanic, so you never got one. Now the plushie sitting on your pillow, facing you, smiling with his pie-cut eyes, and toothy grin. You picked him up, noting how soft he was. You cradled him to your chest, smiling slightly for the first time in years. Suddenly your door flew open, and your parents stood there. Your mother gasped. "Why do you have all this satanic crap! Get it out of my house!" She screeched. "I will not stand to have this satanic shit in my house. Burn everything!" Your father yelled. You held the plushie to your chest, watching as your parents ripped down your posters, ripping them up and stomping on them, then spitting on them. "Give me that thing." Your mother sneered. You shook your head, clutching the Bendy plushie to your chest, backing away from your parents with tears in your eyes. "Give it here!" She screeched, lunging for you. You ran out, with the plushie in your hands, and ran out of the house. You remembered hearing about Joey Drew's studio that had been shut down, and you decided to go there. You walked to the studio, and looked up at it. The giant Bendy face on the front of the building, smiling down at you. You looked at your plushie, it's little face grinning up at you, and you could swear it winked at you. You walked inside the studio, putting the plushie in your pocket, and it looked like he was riding in your pocket. You walked around and found a room with the famous Ink Machine in it. You figured you had to turn it on.

(Time skip to after (Y/N) turned on the Ink Machine)

The machine was pumping ink again, and you sighed, your hoodie had ink droplets on it, but it was only on the sleeves. The front was fine. You unzipped your hoodie, and looked at your shirt. Bendy was on the front, holding a cane, with a top hat floating above his horns. The shirt said: Little Devil Darlin', above Bendy's head. You made sure your plushie was still in your pocket, and he was. You heard a demonic sound behind you, and turned. An giant ink covered thing was standing there, staring at you. Ink covered it's eyes, and it's bowtie was crooked. It was a few feet taller than you, you came up to it's stomach. You held the plushie in your arms, shaking while holding on to it. The creature slowly came up to you and stared down at you. It looked like it was deep in thought, and you didn't dare move, in fear that you would anger it. So you stood there, holding your Bendy plushie to your chest, with the creature staring down at you.