Chapter 2: Bendy's Love

Bendy's PoV:

I sat beside Y/n's bed, waiting for her to wake up, I just hoped she didn't have a head injury, because of her awful parents.

I watched as she slowly stirred, slowly sitting up in her bed, and rubbing her eyes, stretching her body out.

"Good morning, dear." I said loud enough for her to hear me.

She turned to me and her e/c eyes widened.

"Bendy? You stayed! It wasn't just a dream!" She said, and she jumped out of bed, and tackle-hugged me.

I caught her in my arms, and held her tight, vowing to never let her go again.

"Hello there~" I said, looking down at her, as she smiled very cutely at me.

"Hi." She giggled, cuddling up to me.

I put my large glove hand on her back, rubbing circles on it, purring at her, as she rubbed my horns.

She moved her hand away from my horns, and I grabbed her wrist, putting her hand back on my horns, and she giggled and started rubbing my horns again.

"Aw. Your so cute!" She gushed. I smiled at her, and nuzzled my face into her chest, purring. I looked back up at her, and saw her face was completely red.

"Who's cute now?" I snickered.

"Shush you." She said.

||Sorry that it's so fricking short, I kinda just threw this together, just so this story wouldn't be just one chapter. I want to make more chapters but I have no inspiration. I hope you enjoyed, and I will try to realease another chapter sometime soon.

Stay safe and stay inky out there my little ink demons!

Horror Bendy, Out- 😈