3 // you're mine

title: you're mine
ship: seungjin
warnings: slight torture??

Hyunjin had to go though science class watching Felix flirting with Seungmin, who seemed to be okay with it, the whole time.

Usually, he sat beside Seungmin in all his classes, but not in science class. The teacher had a strict seating arrangement to be followed.

So here he was, sitting at the back of the room, as Seungmin was somewhere in the middle row, a column across his, and just happened to sit next to Felix.

His seat mate, Minho, followed the direction he had been staring at the whole time and saw it was at Seungmin and Felix. He rolled his eyes at his friend's jealousy and went back to listening to the teacher.

Their shoulders were touching, and so were their legs. They sat pretty close, and that infuriated Hyunjin to the point that his fists were clenched tightly. The both of them even got called out by the teacher, saying that they were too noisy.

What angered him the most though, was when Felix placed a hand on top of Seungmin's palm, and it took him all his self control to stop himself from walking over there and slapping the shit out of Felix.

Minho once again took a glance at the angry male beside him, and turning his line of sight towards Hyunjin's boyfriend and Felix. He clicked his tongue at Felix's inconsiderateness, but decided not to interfere.

A little later, class ended. Hyunjin shot up from his chair and grabbed Seungmin with his hand, dragging him outside. Seungmin followed with a confused look as he stared at his boyfriend who looked angry.

"What the hell, babe? What's wrong?" Seungmin asked as Hyunjin took him behind the school, away from other people so they could talk.

Hyunjin scoffed. "What's wrong? You and Felix were flirting a while ago!"

Seungmin looked at his boyfriend incredulously. "He's my friend, god damnit, we were just talking!"

"We were just talking." Hyunjin mocked. "His hand was on top of yours!"

"Oh my god, you're a total idiot." Seungmin sighed, bringing a hand to his forehead. "We were comparing hand sizes!"

"You're making excuses! That doesn't mean you could get into direct contact with another man!" Hyunjin growled as he tightly held Seungmin's wrist, and he knew it was going to bruise.

"Ow!" Seungmin yelped in pain. "Let go of me Hyunjin, it hurts!"

"It also hurts me to see you with someone else. So promise me you won't talk to anyone else but me!" Hyunjin commanded, his eyes blaring into Seungmin who looked away.

"I-If you don't let go of me right now, Hwang Hyunjin, i'm breaking up with you!" Seungmin said, trying to imitate the authoritative tone Hyunjin had used.

Hyunjin chuckled as his grip slightly loosened, but he didn't let go. He let out a chilling laugh
before glaring right into Seungmin's eyes with a menacing smile.

"You can't do that, babe. Because you're mine."

cliche but that's just how it is