2

it was a week after everything happened you kept hiding your face a lot and got anxious when you'd see a policeman. You got an email that you got into the company you always wanted to get into you and smiled.

"I'm glad I made it, I guess I should start training" You thought while walking to the SM building, you walked in and the lady brought you to a practice room "So here are the other members but due to something we are going to put you in a different dormitory" the lady said and you nodded.

You smiled at the four other girls in the practice room "This will be your maknae say hi" the lady said and they all said hi and smiled at you "I'm Binbin" said one girl and the other looked at you "I'm Haru" said the other girl "I'm Jewel" said the third girl you nodded "and I'm Ari, but I'm the oldest" the last girl said and you smiled.

"I'm Y/N nice to meet you all," You said kindly and they nodded "well girls today you all can just hang out tomorrow you all will start to practice for your debut," The lady said before she left.

and you looked at the girls and grinned "let's get to know each other then" You said and they all nodded and sat down on the ground as you all began to talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after a couple of hours it was time to leave but since you were put in a different dormitory you had to wait for someone to show you where to go.

The lady from before smiling at you and showed you to a car "they will take you to the dormitory you will be staying at also beware it will be stinky and weird but I think you'll manage" the lady said and you nodded while getting into the car.

"did she just insult me?" you thought then she waved goodbye and the car drove off and you paid attention to the street names and everything around you.

"well here is your stop" the driver said and you nodded getting out to see a big apartment "am I staying here alone?" you asked and the drive shrugged "I don't know anything other than to drive you from practice to here" the driver said and you nodded "okay" you said quietly and picked up your bag while beginning to walk to the door and the driver threw you a key.

"Here you'll need it to get in have a good day ma'am," the driver said and drove off and you nodded and picked up the key from the ground and unlocked the door.

you walked in having a feeling in your stomach which was weird "Hello?" You called out softly but as weird as it was it was silent and you walked in with your bags.

You looked around cluelessly and walked over to the kitchen to see a glass which was full of orange juice. "Is anyone here?" You said a little louder and looked around still confused as some people told you it would be crazy.

then you heard a whisper which was in the living room and you looked over there to see seven heads and you froze "N-C-T-D-R-E-A-M" you thought as your eyes widen.

"Uh sorry for avoiding you we thought you were a crazy fangirl but I guess you're our new roommate huh?" said one of the guys as they all stood up. "I... you're nct dream!" you said still shocked.

"Yeah," said another guy as they scratched the back of their neck "Mark, Renjun, Haechan, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung!" You said and pointed to them all.

Jaemin chuckled "she's cute," Jaemin said which made you blush "stop flirting with everyone you see Jaemin c'mon!" Haechan said and Jaemin rolled his eyes "I'm only saying the truth you all said she was too!" Jaemin said and everyone froze

"Uhhhh anyways... where is the room I'm going to stay at?" you asked and Mark nodded "This way I'll show you so Jaemin won't say or do anything" Mark said and hummed.

"Okay," you said and mark walked to a hallway and showed you to a room which had a white bed and a dresser. You sighed "This place is going to need some decorations but I can do that," you said to yourself as Mark walked away and you put your bag on the bed and unpacked clothing and somethings you brought from home.

you smiled and walked back out to hear them talking.

You listened a little and sighed walking back out as they all looked at you "Uh let's sit down and try to get to know each other" Renjun suggested and you nodded sitting in a chair as everyone looked at you in silence.

"You want me to go first?" You asked and they all nodded "Well...I'm 16, I am terrible at Korean and I'm from the U.S" You said and Chenle tilted his head.

"What about your personality?" Chenle asked "Well I'm really shy and I get anxious a lot," You said and Jaemin nodded and pouted "That's sad but I'll be here to comfort you~," Jaemin said and Haechan smacked his head.

"Stop trying to flirt with her she's innocent," Haechan said and groaned rolling his eyes as it made you giggle "That was so cute," Jeno said then he gulped as Haechan looked at him.

"Yeah, so what she is? doesn't mean anything" Haechan said and the others looked at him and you blushed "So just admit it, we all have a crush on her now?" Renjun said and the others nodded expect for Jisung.

"Jisung you're not saying anything" Haechan pointed out and you all looked at him and he smiled and covered his face "I'm shy okay~," Jisung said but it was muffled from his hands.

You giggled and looked at them all "Seriously right now I just need to know where the bathroom is so I can shower and go to sleep" You said and Renjun nodded "It's over there-"

"I'LL SHOW HER!" Jaemin yelled and the others groaned as you looked at him shaking your head slowly and he pouted "aw..." Jaemin said looking down.

"It's right beside your bedroom," Renjun said and you nodded getting up and going to your room to get clothes.

You heard a smacking noise and listened on the boys "Jaemin stop flirting! She's cute but still leave her alone she probably feels awkward!" Haechan said as he groaned angrily.

"Are you scared and annoyed that I might have a better chance than you!" Jaemin said and Haechan growled "One day you're not going to be in this dorm because of me," Haechan said and Jaemin shook his head.

You giggled quietly and went to the bathroom to get a shower. you came out brushing your hair and your teeth and Renjun looked at you and smiled "Good night" Renjun said "Night" you said and finished your night routine falling on the bed sighing.

"This is amazing," You said to yourself as you cuddled up in the blankets with a stuffed cow you had since you were born "I'll miss my family" you mumbled and held the stuffed cow to your chest closing your eyes and slowly falling asleep.