⇒ Chapter 6 [July 8th, 2018]

With the summer night breeze, Hyunjin's black hair would move in different directions, same going for the thin light blue long-sleeved shirt the boy had over his gray tank top; Minho was sure he had never looked any better.

"Hyunjin?" The voice startled the poor boy, who couldn't help but gasp and straighten up his body, stepping away from the made-of-glass balcony barring. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Minho walked closer to him, hands on the barring as he stared at the beautiful beach in front of him; the sound of the waves crashing made him smile. "Why didn't you go to the beach with us today?" He turned his body to face his friend, who did the same, but whose eyes were staring at the ground.

"Oh... I just wasn't feeling like it. Plus, Felix needed company since even his boyfriend decided to let him alone." Hyunjin chuckled, getting Minho to do the same.

"You're a good friend."

"Am I?" A bitter smile took the place of the sweet one as he sat down on the cold floor. The other sat by his side, one of his feet playfully playing with one from the other.

"What are you even talking about, Hyunjin?"

"Am I really a good friend? Because the people who used to think that, don't really seem to trust me enough; when someone's a good friend, you trust them, don't you?" He still couldn't bring himself to look his friend in the eye, even though he had no idea why.

"Not necessarily." As the bitter smile came back to Hyunjin's features, Minho realized what he had said. "Okay, I'm not helping much, I'm sorry. Hyunjin, look at me, please, I hate talking to people when they don't look at me. As much as you look adorable most of the times you do it." He muttered the last part, to make sure the other wouldn't hear, and it worked. It took Hyunjin a couple of seconds but he looked at him, and, oh boy, Minho's heart started to crack. The beautiful eyes staring back at him were shining with crystal clear tears. "I'm sorry, fuck, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's not your fault." Hyunjin moved away from the touch on his cheek, using the back of his left hand to wipe away one lonely tear that had insisted in falling through his face.  "Well, not entirely, it isn't."

"C-can you tell me what's wrong? You've been quiet all day today, and yesterday night you also didn't want to participate in the movies night Jeongin suggested." He sighed. "I know we're not so close but I just-"