•ONE•

My fault for any mistakesss.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" My mother yelled, "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" She said before shoving me and walking out of my room.

"No, you don't mean it." I said softly as tears flowed down my face. "It's just the drugs in your system, you can fight i— OW!" I wheezed after my mother gave me a slap on the face.

"You're not my daughter, where's my daughter?" She grabbed onto my shoulders and said in a low tone.

"M-mom it's me, Solànaa."

"Get the FUCK OUT!" She spat, hitting my chest repeatedly.

I stumbled backwards and ran into my room to get my phone. I grabbed my Nike sweater and ran out of the house as I called my aunt.

"Hello? Auntie Von?" I said as I ran down the cold, empty block. It seemed as if she couldn't hear me, but I heard her perfectly fine.

"Làna? Hello?" Her voice echoed through the phone. I pulled my phone from my ear, and shook it as if it'll make it work any better.

"Làna? Làna, wake up." I heard my auntie call me in my sleep. "Mhm?" I woke up in my own puddle of sweat. "Shit." I murmured.

"Honey, it's okay. Don't forget to take your pills." She said before kissing my forehead and walking out of my room.

I plopped back down on the bed and yanked my phone from its charger.

I went to Renée and I's messages and practically blew up her phone for help.

iMessage

Nae
I had another fucking
night mare, I cantttttt
Why am I going thru this
Read at 11:37

Renée. 🧞‍♀️🖤
Because God gives hard
battles to strong soldiers.
Bad dreams are just ghosts
of our fears baby girl.
Relax and write in another
page of our poetry book 🙂
Read at 11:37

Ilysm
Even tho I like just met you
You're truly a blessing
Read at 11:38

Renée. 🧞‍♀️🖤
Your genie at your service 😌
Now good night
I ate tf outta my mamas food
now she askin everyone in the
house LMFOANDICISO
Read at 11:38

LMFOAJKOOOO
NIGHT MY LOVE
Read at 11:39

My smile finally faded at Renées response, and I grabbed my poetry book from my mini dresser, near the headboard of the bed.

I flipped to a new page and grabbed my pen with the fluffy end.

"Mhm." I hummed quietly to myself as I thought of what I was feeling.

I put my finger print in my phone and went on YouTube to listen to some soothing beats at the time.

Once I found one I liked, I pressed down on the paper and free-hand wrote anything that was coming to mind.

Isn't love 'pose to be something that you earn?
Then why the fuck is loving you something I can't adjourn?
I'm hanging off the edge of a cliff, in Vice City.
Pessimistic,

Before I could write another word, my heart started pacing and I felt my chest get heavy.

I tried fighting the tears that wanted to fall. Why'd my mom have to leave me? She chose drugs over me. Never was I ever an important factor in her life. She would remember who I was for the slightest second, and I would feel my heart sew back up just a little. She was sent to a institute to get help, and I had to move in with my auntie Yvonne.

My cousins Paris and Nola thinks everything is fine, cause at least I have them and my auntie. They get upset when my aunt pays more attention to me— which I don't like either, but I have 'special needs' as she likes to say.

She's always making sure I take my depression and anxiety pills, and blames herself for my mothers falling out since they weren't raised any better.

I put my notebook to the side and pulled the sheets on top of me before dozing off. I was ready to start another day masking my feelings towards everyone, but Renée of course.

Only she gets me.

Do y'all like the beginning?
Cause I got other chapters.
If y'all like I'll update more.
Comment/Vote/Share.