8: Grover's tale and Percabeth's truth

A/n: Pls talk to me in the comments. I'm dying here. Votes are nice but words help. Oh and thanks to everybody who stuck with this story, I know I'm terrible. I will try to update at least once a month I just have no concept of a schedule. If you have any scene requests just comment and I'll try to make it work.

"It was Percy's birthday and the battle for Olympus against The Crooked One-"

"Just say Kronos jeez!"

*Bonk*

"Alright, alright jeez. So it was nighttime after the battle, and of course the battle just so happened to be on Percy's birthday." Grover began, a little annoyed.

"Clarisse was walking around camp when she saw Annabeth heading over to talk to Percy. Now Clarisse, being smart for an Ares kid, no offense meANT LORD ARES PLEASE DON'T HURT ME, decides to get a bunch other campers. By the time we got there, these two were kissing. Of course we did the natural thing and led by Clarisse, in her own words threw 'those two lovebirds' in the lake."

Percy then turned to Annabeth and a whispered conversation took place. At the end of said whispered conversation they announced: "That wasn't actually our first kiss."

Which caused Piper to laugh maniacally while yelling, "I TOLD YOU SO, YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T HEAR ME BUT I STILL TOLD YOU SO!!!!!"

"Erm, Miss Lanachka? Could you stop her? Pleeeeaaaaasseeee?"

"Ok 1. It is Lah-nah-ch-ca. 2. I prefer Lah-nah spelled L-A-N-A. 3. Fine." She said, with all the sulkiness and angst of an emo, teenage, anime protagonist.

"Uh ok Miss Lah-nah."

"DROP THE MISS. I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU. PERCY. ANNABETH. TELL THE STORY. OR I WILL. NOW."

Yep, sulkiness and angst. Anyways, back to the story. (Some of this is slightly made up cause I have no idea how Annabeth got back to camp or what happened while Percy was at Calypso's isle)

"Well you see, remember how we all thought Percy was dead that one time. You know the time he crashed his own funeral." Annabeth said casually, as if she were speaking about the weather.

"What." Was the basic reaction of most, though a few looked ready to flip a table.

"Oh yeah you guys weren't there. Basically Annabeth stumbled back into camp one day mumbling about monsters and volcanos blowing up and Percy being dead. So everyone thought Percy was dead. However he was really at Calypso's island that entire time."

"Annabeth continue please, before everyone else freaks out."

"Right so here's that story; Percy, Grover, Tyson, and I were on a quest to find Daedalus who we thought was in the Labyrinth. Which of course means we went in the Labyrinth, while there Percy and I did a favor for Hephaestus and checking on Mount Saint Helens for him because that's his favorite forge and the monster Typhon was trapped ther-"

"Did you fight him?!?" Leo asked excitedly, bouncing up and down.

"No then we would be dead, now, as I was saying; Typhon was trapped there but the forges were in use. We were lead there by a metal spider -calm down mom- and there were many Telekhines there. I snuck on ahead to do reconnaissance and that lasted a little while til Percy comes running and calls for me. I pulled him behind a cauldron and ask him if he wants to get us killed then I ask what's wrong." Annabeth said, rushing a bit before Percy took over.

"So I was running because there was a monster orientation class that I interrupted. So they were going to come in and after I explained this to Annabeth we saw four of them making a weapon. I told Annabeth to put on her cap and get out of there. She said no but I told her I had a plan. We argued for a little while and she was glaring at me, almost like she was going to punch me. And then she did something else to surprise me, she just kissed me, told me to be careful and left. To be honest I almost sat there for there for the rest of the day trying to remember my name but the Telekhines noticed me." Percy said looking as though he were in memory lane.

At that time most people in the room were in shock. Mainly because they were realizing something. You see everybody who wasn't in Camp Half Blood at the time was realizing that the issue with Mount Saint Helens that had been televised about two years ago, had been Percy. As in their Percy. The guy who normally was pretty chill unless he was doing something dumb. Yeah that was a semi-terrifying thought.