Call to action and thanks

{brought to you by Earth-Chan}

I am just a sea-horse in one big body of water. Full of clear stuff and other things you want to know why. These big fleshy things that come swimming or riding on big metal things in our homes. Then they just drop their clear stuff and other things I can't identify. I've seen My friends get stuck in them and stop moving it is sad. I am calling out for help to you to help us sea creatures keep on swimming forever!

I am just a deep sea marine biologist in a world slowly going down hill. Our oceans are coated in plastic and despite our best efforts it keeps getting worse. People are going into restricted areas to dump trash it is disgusting. Animals keep on dying And we are told not to interfere with some creatures and its truly saddening. This my call to you my fellow beings of earth to recycle and help protest or planet.

Hello my Name is Earth-Chan and I'd like to say a few remarks. I am sick. Sick because of this pollution that's in my veins. But because of people Like author Chan and others like her writing these stories I will be saved. And a big thanks to the People at National Geographic for helping save me and giving author-Chan the opportunity to write this. and to people working to help clean up the animals and oceans you have my gratitude. Please recycle!!

Hello I am Author-Chan. And I would Personally like to thank National Geographic For providing me and millions of other self start writers the opportunity to make a big change in the world. Now I would like to make A call to action. I Megan Mccrindle will personally do what I can to help clean up our oceans. Now its time for you to take the pledge.

                                 I (insert name) will personally do what I can to help clean up our oceans.

Now for my final thoughts I thank everyone who has written stories for this contest and wish them the best of luck. To the people at National Geographic thanks for this amazing opportunity once again. Thank you so much to the people that have already started working on cleaning up our oceans.