3

Bey's POV

I hated my mom at this point, and Eric. I can't believe he tried to touch my ass, I had to tell Nicki.

"Answer the phone Nic." I said getting the tiniest bit annoyed.

"Yo what up Ma?"

"Did I call the wrong number or something?" I said laughing.

"Girl bye, but for real, what's up?"

"Ok so when I got back home last night from Jay's house, my Eric tried to touch my butt!"

"Girl imma have to come over there and check his ass!" She yelled through the phone and we both laughed.

Speak of the devil, I heard a knock on my door, I knew it wasn't my mama because she was gone. The only person it could be was Eric.

"Hold up Nicki" I got up to open my door, letting him in.

"I want to apologize for yesterday afternoon, I don't know what took over me"

"Just know that if you do that again, I might stab you in your sleep" I laughed to make it seem like I was joking.

"You have a sense of humor Sweetheart" He laughed, I slightly smiled but then I saw him smirk, scan my body and my smile instantly faded.

"Why do you call me that?" I asked scrunching you my face.

"What, Sweetheart, because that's what I called my last victim lady"

"Your what?"

"You look just like her, face, hair,beauty, BODY. So why not call you it, I mean it's cute!"

"Thanks for the compliment but I'm going to have lunch with Nicki, I'll be back at 1:00" I implied grabbing my bag from my desk.

I left the house feeling uncomfortable, scared, nervous about what he said, victim. Had he been to jail before, I needed to find out. I met up with Nicki at the mall.

15 minutes later:

"He said victim, I think he was in jail before for something"

"Oh his ass is lying, ya mama is dating a murderer!" She stated busting out laughing.

I actually got kinda scared, I started to bite my nails, I do it when I'm nervous, Nicki caught notice of it.

"Bey I was joking, calm the heck down"

"But what if he actually went to jail before and he's lying to my mama?"

" Girl I don't know if he's lyi..."

My phone cut her off, it was my mama. I stared at my phone for about 2 seconds before Nicki told me to answer it.

"Hey mama, you off wor..."

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"I'm at the mall with Nicki, why, what's wrong?"

"Just come home NOW!"

I don't know why she's yelling. Like is she mad at me or something, Nicki was just as confused as I was. I was baffled, I looked at my phone then back at Nicki.

"What was that about, why was Mama T yelling?" She questioned.

"I don't know but I need to get back before I get killed, come on"

Nicki decided to come with me because she wanted to find out what was going on. We were scared something happened.

15 minutes later:

"Mama what's wrong?" I asked still confused.

"You really have some nerve asking that question Giselle!" She darted back at me.

"Mama I don't know what you're talking about"

"You really came onto Eric when I wasn't here?!" She yelled looking at me like she wanted to kill me

"WHAT?!, WHO TOLD YOU THAT?!" I asked confused, I couldn't believe what I was hearing

"Eric told me" She spoke moving next to him

Nicki and I looked at each other trying to figure out what the heck she was talking about. I can't believe this

"MAMA ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!"

"Yes Beyoncé!"

I looked at Nicki, my mom, and especially Eric, when I looked at him my eyes started to sting. I ran outside to my car and drove to the lake downtown, I sat in my car crying. I picked up my phone to see miss calls from Nicki. I decided to call Jay

"Hey Bey, what's up?"

"I need you"

"What's wrong?"

"Come to the lake downtown, ok?"

"Alright I'm on my way"

13 minutes later:

Jay got into my car and I told him everything, I was crying the entire time.

"Bey, you have to leave that house"

"I can't, my mama will find me, I don't know what to do" I started crying again and he held me.

"You could always go with your dad, I know he isn't the best person in the world right now but it could help" He suggested sympathetically

I looked him, deep into his eyes, we kissed passionately and then it turned into a make out session that lasted 10 minutes

"mhm Jay"

"Bey I wanna feel you"

"baby you know I can't" I said pulling away from him

"Why not?"

"I'm saving myself for marriage"

"Then we're gonna get married when you're 19, then we can start a family and everything!"

"I don't know, my parents...."

" I think it's time for you to go, be safe ma"

He leaned across the arm rest and kissed me, he got out of my car to go to his car and then he left. I drove to Nicki's place thinking about what happened and what was said about me which were lies. I thought about it, why lie
Eric?