Life as i know it

"Beep , "beep the stupid alarm goes off. It's 6:00 in the morning and your probably thinking why Paige? Why are you getting up so early? The reason I get up is so I can go on my usual morning mile jog.

I get out of bed and I put my nike shoes on with a pink nike shirt and black shorts. As I'm getting ready I tried to be as quite as I can because I don't want to wake up my boyfriend justin. I head out the door and start my morning routine, jogging towards the woods to go on my rout I started to get this pain in my upper thigh but I just brush it off.

8 minutes later I'm done with my mile and already home. I get into my bathroom and start strip,once I'm done with my shower I walk into the bedroom and try to put my clothes on when I felt his presence, I knew what was about to happen.

"Babe, why don't you drop your towel? Let's have some fun! Justin said with a creepy smile on his face.

"Not today just I'm not really in the mood I told him as I was hurrying to find my clothes so I can put them on, I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"What did you just say to me? Justin said in a harsh tone, as he is walking toward me. " I'm just not in the mood can we do it another tim..... I didn't even get to finish my sentence before he slapped me. I let out a weep as I fell to the ground. I could feel his body presence over me and that sent chills down my back. I try to pull my self up off the floor, when justin push me back down and got on top of me.

"Get off of me!! I yelled at him I was really starting to get scared but I wasn't about it let him see it. "Shut the fuck up you little bitch! Justin said right before he slapped me again. This time a felt a tear escape my eye. Justin started taking off his underwear and I tried to escape his grip, but it was no use he just so much stronger than me.

"Stop moving and shut up this will only hurt for a second justin demanded as he went inside of me. I started to scream because it hurt so badly, I wanted to died right then and there!

10 minutes later justin got off of me and went into the kitchen without saying a word to me. I was so scared i set with my back against the corner and my knees to my chest. I was shaking, the memory just kept replaying in my head. Not only did my own boyfriend who I love and care about rape me, he beat me too I just couldn't believe it! The party that bothered me the most is this morning I woke up a virgin and now I'm not going to sleep as one. I never thought in a million years this was how I was going to lose my virginty.