1 - the cliff

jisung focus
》3rd person's pov

he cries, he continues to cry his heart out as a pang of devastation rushes through out him. he hates his life, he hates his fucking life as a omega, he was so sick, so sick of being harrased and being called coqquetish when in reality he's really not even like that. in all honesty he was actually easily broken and torn apart.

he now wipes his tears as he decides that crying and letting his feelings all out by himself wasn't a great idea to calm himself down.

he swiftly stood up from the tree that he was seated on as he walks towards the cliff that wasn't even too far away from where he is standed right now. he stares at the luminous moon that was now infront of him. he actually loves this place, especially watching the sunset down after his classes ends.

nonetheless, at a brief moment, as he was admiring the twinkling and vehement moon shining upon his watch, in an instant, he felt a rush of discomfort and torment in his insides, feeling his orgasms loudly screaming for help. he couldn't do anything as he crashes down to the ground in agony while he groans softly wishing for anyone, atleast even one person to hear him, hear his groans and screams for help.

and instantaneously he straightaway felt two hands wrap around his body, feeling atleast a bit comfortable and warmth as his orgasms starts to slowly calm down. momentarily, one weird question randomly crosses his mind...

"is this person perhaps...my mate?"

-☆-

okay i'm done with the first chapter...was it good? ;DDD

yeah...i know it isn't(short chappie sorry :(()

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND INCORRECT SPELLINGS THAT YOU HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN THIS CHAPTER SINCE THIS WASN'T SPELLCHECKED.

FINISHED || 12:22

dec.14.2018