Henry!

***THAT NIGHT***

YOUR POV

I told Felix I wasn't going to be at dinner.

He asked why and I said I was going to be checking out the perimeter, like Peter always did every third day of the week.

Felix nodded his head and bid me off.

I decided to go do this on my own. I headed back up the treehouse and packed my essentials in my backpack, then head off.

Holding Peter's old and worn out scarf, I held it high in the air and cast a tracking spell on it.

It began to levitate deep into the forest, I'm attempt to find it's owner.

I followed it, pushing through branches and avoiding Dreamshade thorns.

It was a really long walk, and the scarf led me all the way to the beach...then it fell onto the water.

My eyes widened as the water began to soak the scarf. Where were Peter and Henry?

The scarf stopped right here, and that meant they should be here, too.

I looked around and noticed footsteps on the sand.

They obviously weren't mine, because if they were, there would only be one set.

But I could see three different shoe sizes. Mine was average, one was slightly bigger than mine, and another was slightly smaller than my footprints.

The other two has got to be them. And if the scarf stopped on the waters, then they must've gone there.

But which direction?

Peter wouldn't just leave his island. In fact, he'd do anything to stay on it.

I tried to think of water landmarks on Neverland.

Mermaid Lagoon?

There's no reason they should be there. And flesh eating mermaids were guarding the area.

Skull Rock?

Most likely. That's the only place I could think of that's quite creepy. There's got to be a reason for the huge hourglass inside the skull.

I closed my eyes really tight, and uttered the exact words that brought me into this mess.

"I...believe..."

Slowly, I felt my feet rising from the ground.

***

As I flew over the Neverland sea to Skull Rock, I noticed a dingy rowing across the surface, heading for the same direction as I was.

I flew with it, not letting the passengers notice me.

It was only when they docked at the mouth of the skull that I realized they were my family.

They were all trying to figure out how to get through the forcefield Peter cast.

I flew to one of the skull's eye sockets and peeked inside.

I could hear Peter talking to Henry, but I could see no sign of them. I went back down and greeted my old folks.

"(Y/N)?!" My mother was the first to react. "What're you doing here?"

"Here to help my brother." I replied. "Which is probably what you all are doing."

"Don't you work for Pan, already?" Neal asked, drawing his sword.

"I don't!" I paused. "Not anymore, anyway."

"So you did?" Emma asked.

"Yeah."

"How do we know this isn't another one of the boy's tricks?" Hook asked and raised his sword a little higher.

"I swear, I'm not." I said.

"Well, if you really don't work for Pan, help us get through his forcefield then." My mom said and pointed to the stairs leading up.

I walked over to it. "Forcefield?"

I asked and walked straight through.

"Y/N, how did you do that?" Emma asked in disbelief.

"Um, I just walked." I said, confused.

"There's clearly a forcefield there." My mom said and threw a fireball at it.

It was an inch close to my face before it was repelled by the forcefield.

The small group on the other side ducked and avoided it.

I looked around the forcefield, trying to figure out what made me go through. Until I looked down and saw...

I didn't have a shadow.

I stepped back out.

"You have to block out the moon. Create an eclipse." I found myself saying.

"What do you mean?"

"This forcefield," I said. "You can only pass through it if it can't sense you passing through."

"So what you're saying is...?"

"The closest thing we've got is losing your shadow." I finally revealed. "The only way you can do that is by blocking the light"

"Which is the moon..." Emma concluded.

"Now you're getting it!" I said in relief. "I'm going ahead, you guys go block out the moon."

I was about to go back through the forcefield when I was pulled back.

"You're not going anywhere until we get rid of the light." Hook said.

"What do you think you're doing?" My mom asked angrily. "Let go of my daughter, now!"

"If we let her go up there, who knows what she'll do!" Hook argued.

"That doesn't give you any right to hold her like a piece of dead meat!" My mom shouted back.

"Quiet, you two!" Emma raised her voice. "For all we know, that forcefield doesn't block out noises!

"So keep it down!" Neal added.

I ended up staying with them and watching my mom and Emma block out the moon.

Once the light was completely gone, we all walked through the forcefield and up the stone stairs.

"This is your chance to finally save magic!" I heard a British accent say enthusiastically. "Just give me your heart, and simple as that. You'll be a hero!"

I froze in my tracks and Emma almost bumped into me.

My assumptions were correct. Peter was after Henry's heart. Save magic? What the hell kind of baloney was he talking about?

I knew Henry was in trouble. I should never have trusted Peter. He was and always will be a bloody little demon.

Before I knew it, I was running up the stairs and shouting out loud.

"HENRY! DON'T DO IT!!"