Entry 02

Entry 02

Sehun's Dirty Diary

Diary,

There was a commotion in our dorm this morning. It was because of Kyungsoo hyung. He got angry at me for no apparent reason... Or maybe there was a reason.

I woke up to the delicious smell of bacon and eggs this morning. As I made my way to our kitchen I saw my very cute hyung standing in front of the stove while wearing his favorite owl apron. He didn't notice me at first, so I decided to play a small prank on him. I walked sneakily and as I got near him I whispered "boo!". He got scared so badly that he hit my face with his wooden spatula!

When he realized that it was me and I was only playing my usual prank on him, he felt bad and apologized to me. Of course, since I am a very kind, loveable, thoughtful and caring maknae I told him that I will only forgive him if he makes me a special breakfast menu. He felt awful for what he did to my handsome face and so he agreed to my condition.

As he was asking me for the type of food that I want I told him my favorite breakfast menu - eggs and sausages. Nothing can beat a good long thick sausage for breakfast. He then asked me if there was anything else that I might want. So I gave it a good thought...

"Ah, I like hotdog too. You know, like Luhan hyung's hotdog. It's good... pinkish in color, a lil bit smaller than usual... very delicious."

I didn't really see Kyungsoo hyung's reaction, all I knew from that moment was that my hyung likes hitting people with his spatula. He was so mad he started cursing at me. I didn't know why he got so mad at me... I just answered his question...

Anyway, I haven't had breakfast yet. It is already four in the afternoon. Luhan hyung told me to stay inside my room and reflect on my actions. Honestly, I'd rather stay inside of him... Oops.

That's it for now diary. I will go and watch some videos now... not porn though. Just your regular videos.

Love,

Sehun