The Cliche kiss

Please. Please. Please just say  “I kissed him, and it was the best kiss ever.” Without crashing them on to each other. I am old fashioned and I prefer to read ‘They kissed’ not an in-depth movie of their kiss from the hoods of cars crashing into each other and Simba and Scar fighting each other in the mouth of the kissee. Kissee is the person(s) who are kissing.

When you write as kiss as a kiss, you get applause from the readers.

A kiss  is  .  . . Here’s an example.

“Thanks for the date.” Hallie said, her hands were clutched together on a small purple purse.

Adam is holding an umbrella over her.

“We were on a date?” Adam repeats, surprised. He didn’t appear to understand why she thought it was a date. It was something to get their minds off the anxiety from worrying about a fictional TV show Hallie is obsessed over.  “I thought we were having a casual night out.”

Hallie smiles, putting her purse  on the metal gate’s top, and then kissed Adam’s lips. Adam’s arm jolted back. He hadn’t really been kissed before with his good friend Hallie Whenshall. The kiss lasted for a minute. Hallie parts herself away from Adam’s lips.

“Thank you for the wonderful night, Adam.” Hallie said as Adam stood there holding the umbrella.

“U-h—h-h .  . . “ Adam stutters.  “You are welcome?”

Hallie laughs, shaking her head and opens the door. She goes inside leaving Adam standing there.

“Holy cow.” Adam walks away getting rain all over  his jacket. 

He held the umbrelllla away from himself in a state of shock. He goes over to the nice looking car that has a roof. He puts the umbrella inside and then gets into the vehicle. Adam is soaked minus for his lips by a random stroke of miracle that couldn’t be possible. Water drips off his pants like he had jumped into a pool without swim-wear. Adam feels the side of his cheeks; just to make sure  that Hallie really kissed him.

But she had kissed him on the lips!  For once, in his life, Adam didn’t have answers to really back up why he touched his cheek.

“Get some sleep, man.” Adam shook his head, then started the car, and drove away.

You don’t need to make scenes that usually are seen in the bedroom just for attention. IT NEEDES TO MATTER IN THE STORY frag it! It has to matter why these scenes are in the story in the first place; does reproducing solve ALL the problems in the story for a really random reason? Hahaa no. People will drop the book at a heartbeat.

 This isn’t the Fifty Shades of Gray; now grab a book and hit your forehead with it.

You have such a dirty mind, don’t you?