Jevil

Everything was happening so fast. First you and the three heroes were chasing Lancer. And then next, you're surrounded by multiple Darkener guards. They fired their weapons, then trapping you in different cells. From what you heard, Susie had been able to escape, while Kris and Ralsei had been trapped in the same cell. You snickered once you heard that Kris ate some moss.

You sat against the wall in your cell. Kris had been yelling directions for Susie. Yet she probably didn't hear him. You then slowly fell asleep, getting bored.

The slam of the metal door against the brick wall woke you up. You let out a tiny, high pitched, shriek. Susie laughed, while you saw Kris and Ralsei holding back chuckles. Your (skin color) cheeks were highlighted with an embarrassed blush.

You followed behind the group heading towards an elevator. You and the Delta Warriors entered the elevator, ignoring the other room.

Kris pressed Floor 1F. You read the other labels on the buttons. One was labeled, "??????". You thought about where it would lead. The elevator door opened leading to a new room. A darkener patrolling the hallway.

The rest of the group headed out of the elevator, while you never left.

"(Name)? Are you coming?" Ralsei asked. "I mean.. I don't think I should fight. I'm not even in the legend. You specified one human. And that's most likely Kris.. I only came here just because the teacher kinda forced me to go look for Kris and Susie." "Well, I'm sure you'd be helpful! You should stay with us!" The fluffy boy protested. "No. I'm fine... Tell everyone I said hi!" "But (Name)-!" The door shut once you pressed the button labeled, "??????".

The door opened once more. You let out a guilty sigh, wishing you hadn't left your friends. But you can't undo your actions. You felt as if this was never supposed to happen. You believe you only moved to this town just to cause this. You always heard, "your choices don't matter" by many people at school. But since Ralsei protested against it, and you went with your own choice, you felt as if you weren't meant to be in this fantasy world.

Besides, you carried all the items. You just took all of them without permission.

You closed your eyes, and stepped out of the elevator.

A long staircase was in front of you, dim blue torches lit the way. Odd, incomprehensible, laughing was heard at the bottom. You let out a noise of discomfort, wishing you hadn't been in this mess. No going back now... You thought.

You slowly walked down the stairs. The laughing growing louder.

You let out a small cough, wrapping your arms around your chest for warmth. It was getting colder the farther you went down, the colder it got. The torches were of no help.

The being at the bottom of the stairwell stopped laughing. And let out odd weeps of sorrow. It continuously said, "Boo hoo!" In its booming voice.

You reached the bottom, and saw a large cell door in front of you.

You touched one of the bars with your finger.

"BOO HOO, BOO HOO, UEE HEE HEE." You pulled your finger back.

Did the shadows just talk?! You thought irrationally.

"SO LONELY, LONELY I BE."

You waited for the "person" to continue speaking.

"BUT LO, A VISITOR STANDING INSIDE?"

"WHO ARE YOU?"

You seemed hesitant at giving them your name, but did it anyways.