Chapter One ~ fucking fourteen

~ Wednesday ~

"You're too young to go, Krissy"

"I'm fucking fourteen mom" I replied

"Watch your mouth sweetie" My mom says

"Maybe if you leave me the  alone and take your nose out my business, maybe there will be a slight chance I will be a tad bit nice" I replied.

I push my mom, in shock, out of the way forwarding to my bedroom.

I sit at my desk, and start texting My friend Jess .

Krissy: "Hey ], u goin to the party, on Saturday?"

Jess: Yeah but I might cancel.

Krissy: Please don't, I don't wanna go alone.

Jess: Que sera, sera. But like didn't your mom tell you not to go?

Krissy: She cant tell me what to do

Jess: K, u coming to quiz tmr ^.^?

Krissy: Nope, i'm skipping

Jess: K nit cya tmr

I walk toward my bathroom to go take a shower

~~~

It is now 10:04 PM and I think that I'll become insomnic soon.

To keep me away from my bored-ness I go to Jolie's page. I don't know why I did that but ok whatever.

I scroll and scroll, I'd never like her pics because I don't like her, If I had a chance too. I'll let her rot in hell.

I slowly fall asleep..

~~~

"Hurry up, Krissy!" My mother yells as I'm putting on my shoes to leave the house.

I run down the stairs, so I can head to my car. "Want me to come with you?" my mom says.

"No thank you very much", I reply.

I hope in the car and start the engine, as it gets ready I drive my to school.

~~~

"Hey Kayla" I say as I see Mikayla in the distance.

"She runs to me to greet me"

Are'nt you excited for the party tomorrow?"

"Duh", I reply.

The bell rang and it scared the hell outta me. I went to class anyway, like a normal person would.
~~
It is now lunch and I chose to sit with the jocks today, some of them I'm good friends with, I don't know about the others.

"Hey,  Krissy, Matthew said.

I put up the peace sign to signal a greeted reply.

For some reason a boy named Andre moves closer to me, with his hand really close to my thigh.

"Hey there, hot stuff" He said.

I barely know him like a do to with Matthew, Ryan, etc.

I felt terrified as Andre's hand get even closer.

Matthew got suspicious as my face basically shows everything.

"You good?" He asks.

Noah turns to my direction, and cocks an eyebrow.

"Im gonna do you reall good" Noah said.
I gulped, Noah and I have a history, back then, I don't wanna repeat it.

"Nah, I'm kidding I just wanna do homework" Dont take it seriously, Noah said.

"Oh Ok, thank god" I say.

"When you're parents gone?" He asks me.

I think next week, I really dont know.

~~~

The bell rang, and I was ready to go home. I regret telling Noah, some info but, whatever.

I walked home with Jess, and went on with my day.

~~

I'm now at home, and sinc nobody is home, I'll go to my room and do my home work, as I do that I listen to Billie Eillish.

I've been watching you
For some time
Can't stop staring at those oceans eyes
Burning cities and napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes, the music sings while it calms me.

~~~

I am now done with my homework, and I take a nice warm shower, a few minutes later while I'm putting on my pj's, I hear the door get knocked. I go downstairs, and without hesistating I open the door hoping it to be my sister. No It wasn't, it was a guy I couldn't recognize in a black sweater. He push me inside the house and shot me with a chemnapkin