✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Two *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"What happened?" Haven groaned as they sit up.

"Haven! Don't scare me like that? Why'd you run away? I was terrified." Minho says.

"Wait, Mama you're awake?" Haven asks.

"Yes, I'm awake. You know exactly why don't you?" Minho says.

"Yes, I also know you were going to use the earthquake as an excuse so you didn't have to tell the truth. Just like Mirae did. But you decided to just not tell anyone." Haven says.

"Yeah. you're smart." Minho says.

"I am your daughter." Haven says.

"Ok now what's going on?" Chan asks.

"Both Minho and his sister have used an earthquake as an excuse as to where they got their powers. That was a lie. He was born with them. I don't know why they feel that they have to lie about where their powers came from but okay." Sunji explains.

"Who's Mirae?" Chan asks.

"Minho's older sister. She ran away when Minho was seven. She had the same powers Minho has." Sunji says.

"How did Minhee never notice her powers?" Chan asks.

"Mirae had been taught to control them at a young age and in turn she taught Minho. And Minho just decided not to use them. But then when he was in a coma he learned that not using his powers could result in something horrible. I don't know what. He won't tell me. But it's horrible." Sunji says.

"Wow." Chan says.

"Mama?" Haven asks.

"Yes, baby?" Minho asks.

"When do I get out of here?" Haven asks.

"Right now if you want." Minho says.

"If you could." Haven says.

"Sunji, call the doctor." Minho says.

Sunji calls the doctor and when he comes in Minho does something and he signs some papers.

"It's that easy?" Chan asks.

"When you're Minho it is." Sunji says.

They all walk out and Minho has to help Haven walk.

They go outside and walk down the street towards the dorm.

When they get there they walk in and everyone else is still there.

"Who is this and what happened to her?" Minhee asks, walking up to them.

"This is Haven and they were attacked then left to die in the cold," Minho says.

"What? Who would do such a thing?" Minhee asks. "Here let me take you to get warmed up," She says, acting like a mom.

"Thank you, Minhee." Haven says.

"Wait. How did you know my name?" Minhee asks.

"I'm just like Minho. Cause i'm her dau-" They say but they're cut off by Minho slapping his hand over Haven's mouth.

"They're a friend of mine." Minho says.

Minho pulls Haven out of the room.

"You can't go around telling people you're my child, Haven! People don't know that you're from a diffSunjit timeline and that could upset the balance of the universe." Minho says.

"Sorry Mama." Haven says. Sunji walks in.

"That was close. You can't do that, Haven. You have no idea how dangerous it is for you if people from this timeline know that you are Minho's daughter. Most won't take it well. You know how this society is. Minho is only sixteen at the moment." He says.