✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Fourteen *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Minho wakes up and immediately sees Chan. The love of his life even though he hasn't admitted it yet.

I could get used to this. Minho thinks as he looks at Chan's sleeping face.

Minho closes his eyes and falls back asleep.

When Chan wakes up the first thing he notices is Minho in his arms. The love of his life even though he hasn't admitted it yet. He would do anything for him.

Minho opens his eyes and sees Chan staring at him.

"I could get used to this." Chan said.

"I thought the same thing." Minho said with a smile.

Minho kisses Chan and gets out of bed. He gets ready for the day and walks downstairs.

He stops right outside the kitchen when he hears Zerachiel and Sabrael talking.

"I don't trust him. I can see the future and I saw Minho sitting in the bathroom in tears, crying out his name. He's gonna do something." Zerachiel said.

"Don't you think if he was the one at fault for his tears he wouldn't be crying out his name?" Sabrael asked.

"I know he's gonna do something, I just know it." Zerachiel said.

"What if your vision was warning you that Change is gonna go missing? I had the same vision. Except slightly diffSunjit. It had what you saw but it also had Chan lying in the rain. It looked like he was somewhere in the Eastlands. It's always raining there." Sabrael said.

Minho walks into the room and they stop talking. Sabrael turns to look at Minho and when she's distracted Zerachiel steals her bacon.

"Sabrael. Zerachiel stole your bacon." Minho said.

"Zerachiel! Just because you're my twin doesn't mean you get all my stuff!" Sabrael whines.

Zerachiel just cheekily smiles and munches on her bacon.

Minho giggles under his breath.

"You know what would be cool Minho? You are living here in Heaven with us." Serandiel said as she walks into the kitchen.

"But then I'd be leaving all my friends down on Earth." Minho said.

"Are all your friends angels?" Sabrael asked.

"No. Some of them are demons." Minho said.

"Well, then tell them that they should come here. The Angel Queen let's anyone live in Heaven now. So long as they haven't committed any crimes against the angels." Zerachiel said.

"I'll send a message down. There are quite a few though. Are there any houses near here that could house more than fifty people?" Minho asked.

"There's the old Mayshaw house. It's been empty for centuries. At one time it held almost a half thouSand." Zerachiel said.

"I'll call Kaede and tell him. It would certainly be safer." Minho said.

"Is Heaven like Earth? Cause I noticed that all the people here speak Japanese." Chan said as he walks into the kitchen.

"The Westlands are for angels only. The Westlands are split up into four parts. The Angel Queen chose her four favorite languages. So if you become an angel and you don't know any of the four languages you have to choose one and learn it before you can become an angel. The four languages she chose were Spanish, English, French, and Japanese." Serandiel said.

Zerachiel looks at Chan with a scowl on his face.

"Why do I get the feeling that your brother hates me?" Chan whispers to Minho.