two.

"Let's fix the bed up now," Taehyung chirped in enthusiasm. Judging by tone of his voice, you could tell that he was eager and excited.

"Alright, let's move." Yoongi clapped his hands, signalling everyone to take part in preparing the bed. Everyone stood up, getting ready to get to work.

"Jungkook has only one bed, how are we supposed to fit in there?" Seokjin clicked his tongue, swinging his index finger at the boys.

Jimin sighed out as he shook his head. "Y/N noona gets to sleep in Jungkook's bed, and we all sleep on the futon," he suggested. They could literally sleep eveywhere since Jungkook has a large apartment, although he has only one room and bed for himself.

"I'll sleep on the couch," Jungkook insisted while his hand raised up.

You turned your head to Jungkook accordingly, "Jungkook, aren't you going to sleep with me?" You asked, and everyone gasped in as if you said something graceless. For you, nothing was wrong with what you said, and it has no meaning behind it. You used to sleep with together Jungook, like a sister accompaying her sibling to sleep.

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise, even he was surpised himself with your sudden question. "N-Noona, I'm not a little kid anymore," he stammered shortly and laughed out. "it's alright with me, you can sleep in my bed."

You were saddened by his answer, but you weren't surprised when he refused to sleep with you. After all, you wouldn't be able to sleep properly this time, knowing he grew so much in just a short period of time, making him look like a grown up man already.

"Okay, goodnight everyone," you said and waved at the boys who were now laying down on the ground.

You walked inside Jungkook's room and closed the door. For some reason, your heart couldn't stop throbbing hardly inside your chest. The scent of his room was giving you off a weird feeling, but you liked it. Jungkook has his own bathroom inside his room, and you decided you should take a shower to freshen up.

Stripping your clothes off, you put your garments on his bed as you walked over to his bathroom completely naked with a towel hanging on your right arm.

It only took you thirty minutes to finish showering, and you walked out of the bathroom only in a towel.

You let your body dry as you sat against the bed. Squirting some lotion on your hand, you began spreading it on your skin.

"Noona," Jungkook called from behind the door. He knocked three times in a row before opening the door.

As he walked inside, his body flinched when he saw you sitting on his bed with only a towel on. He could feel his blood rush up to his cheek, and he felt tight down there.

"Yes?" You asked and stopped from putting lotion on your legs.

Jungkook gulped down as he struggled on where to look. You noticed that he grew uneasy. "I was just going to ask if you need something else," he said.

"Nope, thank you," you replied and giggled lightly at the cute boy near you. After a few seconds, you stopped laughing, and your expression turned serious. "Jungkook, are you upset at me?" you asked.

Jungkook couldn't answer immediately, because he still was. But the moment he saw you the first time in a while, all of his anger got washed away.

"I'm so sorry," you apologized before rubbing your skin with lotion in hopes to avoid the awkwardness. You were not expecting that he would forgive you for what you did.

He was left silent, standing while looking at you. "Yes, I was, but you're here already. There's no need for me to be upset anymore," he said.

You looked up at him and his expression softened. "just promise me you'll never leave again, noona." He looked at you, and his eyes seemed like begging you to stay.

You always thought leaving Jungkook was the worst decision you had ever made, and to see him act different towards you unlike before, really saddened you. There was a point in your life that you regret so much flying to Canada and leave your dearest one behind. The reason why Jungkook was the only one upset about your departure was because he was the one who grew extremely attached to you.

"I won't leave you again, I promise," you said and stood up from bed to walk over to him. You spread your arms wide and enclosed them around his neck, hugging him tightly.

Jungkook's hand landed on your back as he pulled you closer. He could smell the scent of your shampoo, and the sweet-smelling of your body wash. You felt his nose glided against your neck, and you felt ticklish, so you pushed him back.

"Jungkook, I think you should go to sleep," you said, trying to get out of the awkward situation. You hated how close he got to you earlier, because you liked the feeling of his touch. You hated yourself for thinking about him that way, when for the past years you had been treating him like a little brother.

"Right. Goodnight, noona," he said and gave you an endearing smile before he left the room.

Calm down heart, calm down.