..

Louis

-
I am actually liking this more then I thought, yes there have been a few hate comments over the week I have posted on Instagram but I am fine.

The silly thing is I made new friends but also brings bad because every single one of them is sexy like Greek god sexy.

Expreclly Harry gosh his curls are to die for and his dimples are deeper then the pacific ocean I have only seen his Instagram post so far and I am kinda excited to meet him in person tomorrow but as for today I have a interview it is so weird I have an interview.

I got dressed in a the cloths the company gave me yesterday to wear today.

I did not mess with my hair since i knew they would just do it for me.

As I got into my car I drove to the destination witch was a good 30 minutes away from my flat .

As I got in I saw bunch of people going crazy.

"Mr Tomlinson come with me sir." A lady said pulling me in a dressing room and quickly did my hair and makeup while we shared a few words.

" ok you can go out wait for your instruction buy the side of the stage." She said pushing me out.

I did as told I got my microphone and got hooked up.

"Ok Louis when you get called out walk over to the blue chair and wave at the crowd and you must awnser all question truthfully remember this is live." The stage manger said.

I gulped.

"3......2......1....ready."

"Hello everyone this is wanna one and we are back for another episode, today we got a special guest a rising model already taking a stand louis Tomlinson.

I took a deep breath and walked out plastering the biggest smile as I waved to the crowd I sat down in the blue chair like told.

"Hello louis." The blond said.

"Hi"

"Ok let's just jump into it How is it being a model for a little more then a week and already this big."

"I am surprised actually I did not think I would be half this big let alone be a model in the first place." I said chuckling a bit.

"Yes so we have seen you have chosen to follow Zayn,Niall,and Liam, and Harry on Instagram why those people.

"Well I don't really know I was not planning on following any one but they were pone of the first people to comment on my photo."

"Ok how is your dating life." And this is when louis got all the air suck out of him.

" Anwer all question truthfully."

"Well I am single." Louis said.

"Ok what is you idle type?"

"Um tall, dimples, has humor and just a nice person in general." I said

"Well that beats my chances I am not tall and I don't have dimples." She said giggling into her small hand.

Also you don't have a dick.

"Well that is all I have for the time for you guys give applause to our guest louis Tomlinson.

"I looked at the camera and wavedthengot up and gave the host a hug.

"And cut!"

"I walked off."

If only I knew this is were the drama would start