Chapter 11

Kelly: I looked at Dean and he looked angry, but why? Did he see me and Jake together? Did Beth tell him about us? So many questions went through my head that I didn't realize that both Seth and Beth were standing behind Dean and were trying to calm him down.

"Dude, don't go all "lunatic" because that wont be good." Seth said to him as he tried to pull him into the kitchen to talk to him. " Who was that?" He asked me as he got out of Seth's grip. I just stood there, unaware of how to answer the question. Do I tell him that he is just a friend from the University that I don't hang out with, or do I just tell him that truth. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize that he started yelling at me to get me to answer. "He's, he's just a friend". I told him as I looked into his eyes. They seemed to have turned a slight grayish color when he would get angry. I haven't noticed it before simply because he rarely got really angry, any time he would be it be for RAW and that's just a storyline. Sometimes I forget that he's a WWE Superstar, and that he's my favorite one.

Dean looked at me, and what he asked me was something I should have know he would ask, but wasn't ready to answer it. "Are you seeing him, when I'm on the road?" I didn't answer him, but right when I was about to he walked out the front door, and Seth was right behind him. The minute he was out of my sight I broke down crying. Beth came over to comfort me and I just continued to cry in her arms. "I wanted to tell him no, but I guess me not answering right away wasn't what he was looking for." I finally manged to say after I started to calm down a bit. "I know, and maybe its a guy thing, but his mind immediately went to that option instead of just talking to you, to get the truth." Beth told me as we both sat on the couch. I know she's right, but I just don't know what to say right now.

Seth: As soon as I saw Dean walk out the door, I immediately fallowed him because I knew him, and when he was mad there's no saying what he might do. I got up to him as he walked on the side walk. I'm not sure where he thinks he's going, but I know he just needs to cool off before he talks to Kelly again. " Where are you even going?" I asked him as he turned left. He didn't say anything at first, but after a couple seconds he finally answered. "I remember a park that down this way, so that's where I'm going". He said as we walked to the park. The whole walk there was very quiet, and I could tell he was thinking about what just happened, and how he felt about how he reacted to it.

We made it to the park, and I was surprised to see that it was empty. There were no kids playing on the swings or none plying football in the field. I followed Dean to a bench and we sat there in silence. "You doing good bro?" I asked breaking the awkward silence. Like the last time I asked him something, it took him awhile to answer and I understand that he's upset,but I just want to know how my best friend is taking this. "I guess I'm good, but seeing her with that other guy just made me really upset". He said as he made a fist. "Okay, but maybe that's the friend that Beth told us that she was studying with." I said as he slowly released his fists. "You could be right, but I just got this feeling that the know each other before and that there's something she's not telling me." He said as he's eyes started to water. Its very rare that Dean cries, and when he does its when he's really upset over something.

We stayed at the park for awhile and just sat there. Dean's eyes were red from crying, and him wiping away the tears that escaped his eyes. "Let's head back, get in the car and go stay at a hotel. I'll call Beth to let her, so she can get our things ready for us when we get there." I said as I pulled out my phone and clicked on Beth's contact. Dean just shock his head in agreement and got up and walked beside me. Once we got back to Beth's house, Dean went and stood by the car, while I went to get our things and the car keys. Beth was standing at the door when I got there. She gave me our bags and the keys. " How's Kelly doing?" I asked as I grabbed our things. "She's upset, and is locked in her room. I guess Dean's not doing to good either." She said to me as I nodded my head in agreement. I gave her a kiss goodbye and unlocked the car, put our things in the trunk and drove to the nearest hotel.

Once we checked in, Dean threw his bag on the floor by his bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I sat on my bed and sighed. Dean walked out the bathroom a few minutes later and went straight to bed. I knew he was upset, because he wouldn't go to bed until around nine, and it was only seven. I put some sleeping clothes on, turned off the light and went to bed.

Author Note:

This chapter was longer than the last one. The next chapter will be when Dean and Kelly talk to each other. Do you think Kelly will tell Dean the truth about who Jake is?

Also the book will be coming to an end soon, not sure when, but it will end soon.