VIII

*******************************************

[10] 08- Tug of Hearts

*******************************************

Rachel P.O.V

Bigla akong bumalik sa katinuan ng malaman kong hindi c dave ang humahawak sa katawan ko.

I pushed him and tried my best to sit up

"why?" he asked in surprisedu

"YOU?!"

He just smirked.

"you fvcking took advantage of me!" i shouted at him

" im just trying to prove to you babe that my little buddy here is SMALL, besides dont act as if u didnt want it" he said grinning

" I JUST RESPONDED BCOZ I THOUGHT UR MY BOYFRIEND U PERVERT!!!!!!"

i stoop up and fixed myself and was about to leave his room when he gripped my arm and harshly kissed my lips. He forcibly slid his hand on my blouse and squeezed my mountains but i dont know what got into me and i liked it.

I punch his hard chest to resist him but he gripped my hands and bit my lower lip

"ughh" i moaned in pain and he took the chance to slid his tongue.

HE'S A DAMN KISSER! I HE'S REALLY TURNING ME ON! FVCK! I NEED TO CONTROL MYSELF!!!!!!!!

I started to respond on his kisses and he placed my arms around his nape and he hugged me. Our kisses went deeper as he pushes me onto the wall.

His kisses became more passionate and caressed my breast. He licked my neck and my earlobe then i remembered dave!! OW GOD!!!! This cant be!

I know he we're not officially together but i only want dave to touch me.

"Please stop. PLEASE" i said while not moving.

He stopped and looked at me intently.

"Im sorry. I was just--"

"No, its, its also my fault. I drank too much alcohol and--huhhh--lets just forget this.Please dont tell anyone about this" i said while looking down.

"i wont tell anyone. Im still sorry."

I gave him a half smile and left his apartment.

Scott P.O.V

Sh*t!!!! this has never happened to me before!!!

When she stopped me, and said thought she i was her boyfriend i looked at her differently, shes not like those i others girls who ive slept with. They wouldve let me take them all the way even though they have relationship. But not her.

There's this urge inside me to kiss her and take her but when she pleaded, i couldnt resist her and my conscience is eating me.

Im gonna have her what ever it takes.

----

Rachel P.O.V

nsa office ako ngaun sbe ng PA ni dave he'll be here in 5 mins.

Lumabas ako ng office namin at ang daming tao naka abang sa elevator.

When the elevator opened i saw dave coming out and i just ignored him and i saw his smile disappeared.

Ayw k ciang pansinin dhl galit pdn ako sknya dhl he didnt contact me for 2 weeks kaya alam kong may babae na cia.

I went back to desk and