His room

Laala's POV

We walked up the hill and I again gasped at the view. It was so amazing.

"We are nearly there," Shougo said, looking behind.

We reached the summit and Shougo opened the door. We were greeted by many maidservants who were bowing.

"Oh, Shougo, Yui, you both are back," a woman wearing an elegant dress said sweetly.

"Mama! " Yui rushed to the lady to hug her.

The lady hugged her back.

Wait-

MAMA?!

I try to find the resemblance and find that that instead of daughter and mother they look like sisters.

Yui's mother looks at me curiously and I quickly introduce myself.

"H-he-llo, m-my name is Manaka Laala, I'm in the same class as Shougo and Yui, " I stutter.

The woman looks surprised for a moment and then smiles.

"Welcome to our home,I hope you enjoy yourself," she says.

"Thank you, "

Shougo ushers me to follow him but I before I can, she pulls Shougo to one side and whispers something to him.
He nods, smiles and looks at me. He then turns back to say something to his mother.

"Laala, let's go to my room, "

Shougo's POV

I open the door to our house and we were greeted by the many maidservants. We, that mean me and Yui ignore it, but Laala seems flustered.

My mother comes down the steps and Yui hugs her. Yui always has a huge reaction when seeing our mother. Laala is in awe, though I do not really know why.

My mother turns to face Laala and Laala begins to look nervous.

"H-he-llo, m-my name is Manaka Laala, I'm in the same class as Shougo and Yui, " Laala says.

My mother smiles but I saw a hint of surprise. What is my mother thinking? Does she know about our engagement?

"Welcome to our home,I hope you enjoy yourself," she says.

"Thank you, " Laala replies.

I head up the steps and usher Laala to follow me. Suddenly, my mother pulls me aside.

"She is your fiancee, right? "

I look at her. So she does know.

"Was... We broke it off, but that does not mean we cannot be friends, " I answer her.

"Make it work... I know you like her, I saw you in town, "

"It is for me or the business? But yes, " I nod and turn to look at Laala. "I do like her, "

"Then use any means to get her! "

"No, I will earn her love! If she does not like me, I will not force her! "

I turn to walk up the stairs.

Use any means....

I shake my head. I promised myself to never do that.

"Laala, let's go to my room, "

Laala follows me up the stair to my room.

"Do you want anything? "

"D-do you have any apple juice?"

I ask a maid into my room and ask for a water and an apple juice.

I then turn my attention back to Laala. She looks so red. Why?

Laala's POV

I'm in a boys room! Not any boy, but the boy I like too. I blush really hard and realise Shougo is looking at me worriedly.

"Laala, are you okay? "

"Y-yes, I'm fine, " I say trying not to look at him.

"Your water and apple juice are here!"
The maid says cheerfully.

Suddenly, she trips on the carpet and the apple juice flies towards me.

"Laala! Look out! "

Shougo pushes me to the side and we avoid the apple juice. Before I know it, his lips are on mine. Instead of pushing him away, I enjoyed the kiss instead. I suddenly realise what I was doing and pushed him away.

"I-im s-so-rry, " I say.

Shougo wipes his lips.

"I-its fine, it's not really our first, "

We blush at the thought of our first kiss.

"Shall we start the project? " Shougo asks.

I nod.

We began to discuss which song we should do.

"Like this, this and this? " I ask.

Shougo nods.

Really, if what happened did not happen, we would not have been this awkward.

We were so focused we did not realised it was already 3.00.

"Shougo, are you hungry? "

"Sure, why not? "

We went out of his room and into the hall.

"Laala! " someone called.

I looked behind to see Yui running to me at full speed.

"Laala, let's have lunch together!"

I really hope nothing else does wrong....

Hi guys! That is the end of this chapter! I tried really hard for this chapter so I hope you like it! This is the second update for today but I think I will still be publishing tomorrow! Bye!