Haunted Hotel *POV VERSION*

(A.N. This chapter isn't mandatory. If you're creeped out by this stuff or just don't believe in it you can skip it. Don't leave negative comments just skip it)

*Rosamie's POV*

Alan and I get ready along with Alex and Olivia. Tonight we're going to stay in one of the most haunted hotels in Los Angeles. I grab my camera and sigh as I think this over. This can't be a good idea. I pull on Alan's hoodie over my crop top and some black leggings.

"Baby? Are you okay? You're a little pale.." Alan day and grabs my hand softly, concerned.

"I'm fine babe. I'm just really nervous. Like. I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach" I say softly and grab the small overnight bag I packed for the two of us.

"If you're not comfortable we don't have to go, Ammie, really. It's okay" he says softly and I shake my head. "No. You've looked forward to this for a while now. It's okay" I say and smile, walking out with him.

"You guys ready to go?" Alex asks as he holds Olivia's hand. We nod and walk out. After settling in the car I buckle up and hold Alan's hand. With my free hand I play with my cross necklace, that was my great grandma's, that my mom gave me when I was little.

Alan kisses my cheek as we drive off

Alan kisses my cheek as we drive off. I start to vlog a little, explaining what we're doing while Alex drives.

"Hi guys welcome back to my channel if you're new to my channel hi I'm Rosamie. Thank you for clicking on this video and make sure to join the Ramos family. So today we're going to be staying all night in a haunted hotel. I'm not saying the name for privacy reasons but it's said to be severely haunted. It's about 5:30 in the afternoon so we're about to go eat at Panda Express before heading there so I'll talk to you when we arrive" I say and smile softly.

"You're so cute when you do that, babe" Alan says which makes me blush.

"When I do what?" I ask and look over at him.

"When you vlog or film a YouTube video. You're genuine. You're yourself. It's cute" he tells me.

"You're making me sick. Get out" Alex says playfully as he parks in the Panda Express parking lot. We go in and order then pay. Soon we get our food and eat then we leave.

We drive for a little bit before parking outside the hotel and getting out. I grab my camera and Alan grabs our bag.

"Am I the only one actually terrified right now?" Olivia asks.

I shake my head. "No. I am too. As soon as we got out I got this weird feeling. I don't know. I'm probably paranoid but i feel off" i say as we walk in.

Alex and Alan walk to the desk to check us in and Olivia and I vlog as we wait.

"Alright. We're at the hotel and they're checking us in. We've had a weird feeling since getting out of the car but it's probably nothing. I'm just being paranoid i think" i tell the camera and shrug.