do we have to move?

"Sam you can't convince me that this house will hold 5 guys and 2 girls. There's not enough rooms for everyone." I groan to my twin brother as he finishes up throw his belonging into the cardboard boxes. I spin around in the desk chair that he has left out.

"Cora, Corey and Devyn are sharing a room and there's 5 extra rooms for the rest of us. You'll be fine." He stops packing and turns around to face me. "Why don't you wanna move into the new house with everyone?"

"Well first off, I've never met Aaron or Elton. Second, I don't wanna live in a house with 5 boys. Third, moving is hard." I roll my eyes and lean back into the chair I'm sitting in. "Besides, I like living here."

"Cora you're over reacting. You already live in a tiny apartment with Colby and I. You'll love Aaron and Elton, they're amazing people. Elton is like my uncle and moving isn't that hard. You're just lazy and don't wanna do it." He crosses his arms over his chest and gives me e you know I'm right look. 

"Okay well living with just you and Colby is different and you know that." I sit up and point at him. "And you know that I'm not good with meeting new people." I flip my hair a little by moving my head and smirk at him a little.

"Coraline you're moving with us to the new house and that's final." He groans and goes back to his packing. " Mom said you have to anyways." 

"What?!" I yell and stand up hastily. "She did not. Sam she did not tell you that." 

"Yes she did. Now go pack please." He tells me well putting the last piece of clothing into the box.

"Fine, but I call the second biggest room." I groan and stomp out of his room. I sulk to my room and flinch when I see a body next to me. "Holy shit Colby you scared the living crap out of me." I put my hands over my face and let out a long breath.

"Oh my bad." He laughs and smiles at me. "I didn't mean to scare you Cora, but you okay?" He asks me and puts his hand on my shoulder. 

"I don't wanna move to the new house Colby."  I sigh and look up to his blue eyes. "I just don't want things to change because we had something good going on here and I don't wanna mess that up." I shrug and push some of my blond hair out of my face.

"Well nothing is going to change between you, Sam, and I." He pulls me into a side hug. " I mean you're Sam's twin sister and he's my best friend. Living with 4 other people isn't going pull us apart at all." He smiles down at me. "I pinky promise." He holds out his pinky to me.

"Okay. I trust you Colby." I say with a nervous laugh and wrap my pinky around his.

"Now go pack dork." He squeezes my shoulder and pushes me towards my room.

"Jokes on you both, I already had someone pack for me." I laugh and stick my tongue out at him.  I flip my hair and walk to my now empty room. I look around and sigh. I think of all the amazing memories that were made in this room and smile. "Damn, I'm gonna miss this small apartment." I grab a small box that was sitting in the middle of the room and look around one last time and walk out of the door for the last time. I walk over to my brother and best friend standing at the front door of the now empty apartment.

"Thanks for giving us an amazing start here in California." Sam says as he puts his arm around my shoulders. 

"Lets make this new start even better." Colby finishes and looks at the both of us with a big grin.

"Lets just hope I don't kill anyone in this new house." I groan and walk out of the apartment with a frown on my face. "Lets go boys!" I call out to them and watch as they shut the door to the apartment that start it all for us.