📍9📍

Y/N's POV
After finshing my breakfast, i got my backpack and waited for jhope oppa.

Jhope's POV
for some reason my heart is beating out of my chest right now and im ... regretting my decision. I'm gonna fuck things up. I'll just call someone else to send her.

Y/N's POV
'Ok y/n let's go!!'
'Wait isn't hoseok oppa suppose to send me?'
'Well, your hoseok oppa had something to do,,'
'Oh... ok then let's go to school or else i'll be late!' I said to seokjin oppa.

i'm gonna be honest, i was very dissapointed :/ but i have no rights to disrespect his choice so i let him be :((

Then seokjin oppa and i went to the garage and hopped in the black tinted window van.

_____🥰arrived to hell🥰_____

well the drive from the house to my school with seokjin oppa wasn't so bad he make sure i was comfortable as possible, he even brought up some stuff about school (which let me tell you, i dont really like talking about school cause i dont really have friends)

"Bye seokjin oppa!!"
"Annyeong y/n! Have fun at school! Oh and i packed you lunch!!"

yeahh i hope i do have fun :/

"Thanks seokjin oppa!"

Just when i wanted some peace and quiet, haeyi, aka a bitch and she .. well bullies me ran up to me (well that's a first :0 )

"Hey y/n, i see you have a driver huh? Rich now ayy ?" And then laughed with her little 'minions'

oh and i didn't mention that she bullies me just because they know my dad is an alcoholic basically some of my personal stuff that they shouldn't give a damn about.
(A/N: i'm listening to drive by jay park AHHA oh and dont forget to stream epiphany and stan jay park and dpr live pls🙏🙏 (lol i wrote this last year when epiphany was released sjdjdjs)

'Well yeah, why are you asking huh? You jealous or somethin? If you want a driver then work for it. bicth'  Then all of them were silent.

i said bicth as faintly as i could so that i dont spark up a fight ;)
(A/N: you guys are fkin savages meynn)

Then i walked to class feeling satisfied afff

this MIGHT be the best day of my life ... well i hope so :/

____ arrived to class_____

when i arrive to class the atmosphere inside the class was .. i dont know its very peculiar for some reason ?

i don't know if i heard right but there's a new kid ? why are they so quiet it's literally just a new kid not a-

prince ..