Chapter Two.

Connor's Focus

We stopped walking, meaning that we had arrived at the Cafè. It was a small Cafè, but I'm pretty sure that you could fit seventy or eighty people in this room – and they would not be squished or uncomfortably close to one another.

It was just as one another, a perfect small Cafè to meet up with old friends or just to do some work. All I can say is that this was my place. This is the place I look forward to coming every day after school with Kyler. He was the one I loved. I've loved him for a very long time, let's say.

Since I met him, he's always tried to protect me – no matter what, but I've always been stronger than him physically.

We went into the Cafè and sat down at our seat, which was in a corner, having both views – from the back and front. Basically one person could see what's behind them through the glass, whilst the other person in front of them could see what was behind them through the glass. Get what I mean?

The Cafè was more of a cat Cafè. It had small baby cats everywhere, and its parents caring for them when needed. I wondered what the cats would do when there wasn't a single human in here, so basically in the night. They probably just play or sleep.

"Hey Connor, you know you're my best friend, right?" I looked up at Kyler admiring his soft features. He looked like beautiful under any light, or anything that the world could throw at him, and he would look utterly beautiful doing it or on it. That's how gorgeous Kyler looked.

"Yeah, of course, I know. And I love you for that; cause I mean you've helped me through a lot in life, even though you didn't remember most of it afterwards," I responded to Kyler, giving him my warmest, welcoming, and sincere smile I could give, and he returned the smile. His eyes shined beautifully in this aesthetically pleasing light. His eyes were beautiful, and they were a hell lot better than mine. Mine were just hazel blue – my eyes mixed in with my hair. My hair was a peachy color, but also black. I don't if it makes sense, but in simpler terms, it looks like I have highlights in my hair – which I don't.

But Kyler – he was just the definition of beauty; he was literally both grace and bliss. He was just so – ugh!

One thing I do realize is that I could kiss him, drug him and love him, or just fucking confess – and if he doesn't accept – well, there's just one solution to all those things, and it was mind control. I could simply just make him forget, but now that he's aware, he'll know if I do. I don't want to hurt him, and if I do... I don't know what I would do without him. He's the love of my life – so I'm pretty sure I would just die, knowing me.

"I'm gonna go order, 'kay?" Kyler says, startling me from my thoughts.

"Okay, but get me some breadsticks," I told him. "I'm really craving them right now."

"Uh, do you want garlic, parmesan, or?" he answers lifting his eyebrow.

"Uh, garlic, duh!" I responded in a happy crazed voice.

"Wait, you can eat garlic?" he asked, curious and shocked.

"Ugh, I'll respond and answer to that later when I get food in me," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Okay!" Kyler yelled running off to the cashier.

Normally there would be people coming to take our order, but nope, not today. Every Wednesday, around 4 O'clock pm, the employees besides the managers would leave. So it's about 4:28, meaning they left.

I looked up at Kyler whilst he was ordering, he looked flawless. Under this light – the lights were colored red, green, and blue, the primary colors – he looks amazing, the green compliments his hair, which was a light mint green, the light just made it darker, but also badder. The red complimented his cheeky smile, and his small freckles across his face – making him look more innocent, and just amazing. The blue helped compliment his eyes, his eyes were beautiful, though they were a color that everyone has, they're still beautiful, no matter what.

"Connor, are you okay?" Kyler interrupted my thoughts once again.

"Yeah! Sorry, I was just lost in thought!" I replied, brushing it off.

He sat down with the receipt in his hands, sighing, and resting his chin on the table. He looked so innocent. I reached over to mess up his mint green hair, until I hesitated. Hesitation isn't my thing, it's more Kyler's thing. I never hesitate, but apparently I just did, so I can I guess. That never happens to me, though.

"I'm sleepy," Kyler mumbled, it was barely audible, but since the café was a quiet and carefree place, I could hear him. His mumbles were so cute. I wonder what would happen if I had him on me. I'm sure I can make him moan, and hear more of those sweet little mumbles if his.

Thinking of him, undressed, a moaning mess, and him just begging for me inside him, caused a moan. I moaned very slightly, and Kyler shot his head up.

"Connor, what was that?" Kyler answered to the moan, looking deeply into my eyes. "Was that from you? Or someone else? Or was it just my imagination? Cause I swear I heard something."

"That was nothing. Just ignore it," I responded to him. As I was saying that, my face felt so hot, and I knew of this feeling. I had felt it one too many times near Kyler, but why now? Sure, Kyler's face just melted my heart, and his eyes, oh, don't get me started about his eyes. His eyes are absolutely beautiful.