One Direction towards her heart.

Time check: 12:51am

*Yawn*

[Dude,  do you have any plan to sleep?] My roommate that is sleeping for a while, nagged me and asked me again for the nth time already.

[I'm not yet sleepy Michiko.] I went back to watched the videos that I've left to buffer.

[You're yawning already like three times.] She is still inside her blanket with half opened eyes. I know she is already half asleep but my nuisance is causing her to be awake at the same time.

[Really? Did you count them?] I raised my eyebrows and went back to watched my videos.

[Whatever Nicole. Two hours ago before I go to bed, you are already watching those stuff. And now I'm half asleep and it's already past twelve, you are still watching. DUUDE! Get some sleep and let me cherish my dream already. You can watch them tomorrow. Plus we have school tomorrow. ] After she said her long speech, she faced the other side and drozed off.

I decided to go asleep but my senses told me not to.

Why? Oh Harry's hair. :"> 

Liam's voice

Niall's smile

Louis' humor

Zayn's vanity

I would miss them a lot. Gaahd. *u*

I'm their number 0 fan. :"">

But I saw the clock and it's already 1am. I decided to go home. I just put my laptop to sleep and decided to watch them tomorrow.

Before I close my eyes, I saw my collectibles of 1D. Oh so dreammy~

And hummed one of their songs.

"Close the door,

throw the key.

Don't wanna be reminded.

Don't wanna be seen.

Don't wanna be without you.

My judgement clouded.

light a night sky......"

zzzzzz.....

---

"WAKE UP NICOLE!"

Oh Niall. I do. I will marry you.

"Oh my gosh. NICOLE!"

"I love you too."

"This is going nowhere." 

*splash*

[Huwah? What? What happened? Where's Niall?] I startled and rise up immediately. I touched my face and it's all wet even my clothes. 

I look at  Michiko and she is standing there with authority.

She looks mad but I'm madder.

[Why did you do that for?] I asked her with power in my voice.