Chapter 5

|•| No ones POV |•|

They all break from the hug. "Come on in guys! My parents are inside in the living room." Tae said as he went inside. The three brothers glanced at each other before heading in following Tae to the living room. Each one of them looking more nervous than ever. "Oh there they are! My son's Best friend's!" Tae's mother grabbed Jin and Hobi into a tight hug. They changed their nervously faces in exchange for happy ones.

"Hello Mrs. Kim Chimin-" Jin was saying but got cut off.

"Please, no need to be formal you already know me. Just call me Chimin!" Tae's mother said as she smiled a crescent-like smile.

'Why does that smile remind me of someone familiar?' Jungkook thought to himself.

"Oh! Omg! Kookie your back from America! Welcome back my little bunny!" She exclaimed as she came at me for a hug. The others laughed at the nickname Tae's mom gave me.

"Man, I forgot that bunny is your nickname too"Jin cooes at me ,while Jungkook gave him a death stare. Hobi and V giggling at how Jin said it.

"And how about you my handsome little piggy" she says it pointing out Jin. Hobi, Jungkook, and V burst out laughing, except Jin of course.

"H-hey! I thought you promised not call me that he..." Jin as he watches his brothers and V laughing at him. She giggles a bit apologizing to Jin for forgetting their promise. He didn't look convinced but he took the apology anyways.

"Also my little sunshine!"she opens her arms for a tight hug for Hobi.

"It's nice too see ya again Chimin!" Hobi gives her a heart-shaped smile as he breaks the hug.

"Wow eomma you give them more love then you give me and Jimin...Oh btw, guys Jimin is arriving later he said he had suprise he was bringing home, but dad is in his office doing a call." He says to three brothers as they sighed in relief trying not to get noticed.

"It's ok, no rush..." Kookie said calming down as he heard that Jimin isn't coming for a while.

"In the mean time why don't you guys wait in TaeTae's room so you can all catch up a bit, while I finish dinner." Chimin suggested.

"Alright! Let's go guys!" Tae goes running to his room grabbing Hobi by the wrist, while Jin and Jungkook chuckle following behind them.

|•| Jungkook's POV |•|

We sat down on Taehyung's King-sized bed, with our legs crossed. We started laughing and telling stories of our childhood . Me and Jin start to embarrass the other two because of them still holding hands, making Hobi and Tae blush redder than ever letting go of each other's hands. While me and Jin laugh at them blushing when they tried to deny it.

"I-It's not like that!" Tae said stuttering like an idiot.

"Yeah, yeah sure" I said in sarcasm.

"S-Stop it Kookie!" Hobi said trying to make me fall of the bed. But unluckily for my big muscles, he failed and fell backwards. Making everyone laugh including himself.

We hear a knowck on the door. It's Taehyung's dad Mr. Park Ji-Tae. We all stood and bowed.

"Aw you kids don't have to bow to me, it'll make me feel older than I already am." He said.

"S-Sorry Mr. Park-" I said getting cut off by him.

"Calm me Ji-Tae no need to be formal here" he had boxy-smile.

"Now that I think about, Taehyung looks a lot like Ji-Tae." Jin said shaking his hand.

"Well he did get his good looks from me" he chuckle.

"Dad..." Tae facepalm himself.

"Heh...oh hello Hoseok, long time no see." He tried to hide the smirk when he saw him and Taehyung so close. "You 2 seem close, aye..."he smirks while Hoseok and Tae blush even harder.

"Not you too dad..." Tae facepalmed himself, while Hoseok just stood there blushing. "I'm really tired of you guys making me and Hobi uncomfortable, so can you please leave and help eomma or something?" Tae said with all seriousness.

"Aw fine, fine I'll stop bothering you guys, I'll be downstairs waiting with your mother." Ji-Tae said as he closed the door.

"Ugh, sorry about that Hobi." Tae's seriousness turn into a smile.

"It's ok..." Hobi blushes, while he avoids eye-contact with him.

There was a silence between for a long time.

"Welp are we just gonna stand here let's play games or something." I suggested.

"Really Kookie? You really haven't changed." Tae said, while the rest just laughed at me.

"It's not my fault I'm good at them!" I stated.

"True, but every time we called you, your always playing games." Jin said.

"Wait...I've been meaning to ask you. Why haven't you called or replied my messages?" Tae asked with a questioning look.

"Oh umm..."I said as I bit my bottom lip trying to get help from Jin and Hobi. But they couldn't think of anything, they were about to say something until Tae cut them off.

"No...No helping him...I mean you've called them but not me, I understand they're your brothers but we're best friends Kookie...What's the excuse this time?" He said once again waiting for my response.

"Well um...you see-" I was about to lie but he caught me with those eyes of his. 'Shit' I thought, guess I'll confess now.

The doorbell rang: "Tae could you get that, I'm kinda busy!" Chimin yelled at Tae.

"Ugh...Fine I'll go! Don't think this is over Kookie when I come back we will continue talking" Tae said as he left the room. With that I sighed in relief. I felt two slaps at the back of my neck.

"Hey! What the heck was that for?!" I said as I rubbed my head.

"You almost said what happened to Tae!" Jin massaging his temples.

"You idiot you almost could've ended your friendship and your life..." Hobi said.

"Well then good thing I didn't." I said proudly.

"You're seriously calm about this?!" Hobi said.

"Relax...it's not like Jimin here-"I was cut off by a wild Tae.

"Guys! C'mon!"He drags Hobi downstairs.

"We'll talk later..." Jin said as he walked out the room following Hobi and the wild Tae.

"Tsk" I scoff as I follow them. "Jeez why are they taking it so hard on me it's not my fault...well technically it is...ugh...hmm?" I said then stand confused as I saw Hobi and Jin stand there frozen. At first I was confused at why there were frozen then I took a few steps forward and saw Tae hugging a guy a little smaller then him. But it looked like they've known each other for a long time. Then I saw the guy smiling. 'Wait...I know that smile! It can't be! But I'm sure of it!' I thought. I couldn't think of anything to say but...

"Jimin?..." I asked as he looked at me.

"Yes?"Jimin said.

'I couldn't believe it...it's him...'

( Sorry I haven't been writing I just been really busy and I forgot most of my story sorry.)