First sight

Kirk: Hiccup/Hansen Haddock
Molly: Astrid Hofferson
Stainer: Tuffnut/Travis Thorstan
Patty: Heather Oswald
Jack: Snotlout/Steven Jorgensen
Devon: Fishlegs/Fred Ingerman
Marnie: Camcazi/Cami Jensen
Dylan: Dagur/Dylan Haddock
Cam: Eret/Eric Jacobs
Mrs. Ketter: Valka/ Val Haddock
Mr. Ketter: Stoick/Sam Haddock
Debbie: Ruffnut/Rachel Hofferson

-------

"We need to talk." Hansen said as he sat down on the couch with his hands clenched together. He was 25 years old and had Auburn hair that layed in all directions. Emerald green eyes and was pretty tall at 6'3 but very scawny and lanky. He was sitting across from his ex-girlfriend, Cami, who had long wavy, brown hair and brown eyes. She was pretty short compared to Hansen at 5'5 and very slim. She had her arms crossed and had on a a serious face.

"Look Cami, I really just want to get back together with you." Hansen said shyly and Cami's face softened a little and she uncrossed her arms.
"Aw Hansen. You know I'm with Ron now." She gerstered to this 26 year old man sitting at a table, eating a bag of loud, crunchy chips and dazing off while eating them.
"Um Ron?" Hansen started as he gerstered to himself and Cami.
"We're kind of in the middle of something right now." He stated plainly.

He took another loud bite then said,
"Oh you guys wanna talk? No problem, I'll just be in the other room." He gerstered to the living room with his chip bag.
"Thanks, Buddy." Hansen faked a smile and as soon as he knew he were gone, he placed his hands in his hands and sighed.

"Are you kidding me, Cami? That guy?" He exclaimed as he pointed to him in the other room.
"That guy, is an entrepreneur." She spoke slowly to absorb the words.
Hansen lifted his head and glared at her.
"Ron owns a pizza hut..." He said plainly as she shugged.
"That's a business."
"It's not even a reall Pizza hut... it's a- a pizza hut express." Hansen explained as he tried to get the write words out.

"Working airport security with your dipshit friends, isn't getting you any closer to being a pilot." Cami snapped as Hansen got up from his seat.
"I got something for you." He said as he completly ignored her last comment and reached into his pocket.
"Remember those times I made you those mix tapes of all the kate Bush songs that applied to our relationship? This is cooler." He smiled as she looked at him as he pulled out this cute little frame, that couldn't be bigger then her hand, and it was shaped as a heart, with a little picture of them together inside.
"Happy Valentine's day." He smiled and placed it in her small hand.
"From two years ago."

Cami looked at it as if it was a spider crawling up her arm.

Hansen's mother walked into the room with a towel over her shoulder and she saw Cami's expression.
"Everything okay?" She asked as Cami looked at Valka and her son.
"Yeah..." She spoke in a unsure tone.
Valka looked down at what she had in her hand.
"What's that?" She asked as Cami looked back over at Hansen.
"I- I think its an... astray?" She questioned as she squinted her eyes at Hansen for assistance.
"No, it's for your earing." He said as she shrugged.
"Or that..."

Valka looked at her son with a crossed expression.
"Hansen, please don't cause a scene, everybody's over." She said as he rolled his eyes.
"Gods mom, a little privacy here, please?" He asked as Cami sighed.
"It's okay, Mrs. Haddock." She smiled sweetly and she put a hand on her shoulder before Valka walked away.

"Hansen," She began as he looked back over at her.
"You know I don't get along with my own parents, and you've been really great about your parents practically adopting me since we broke up,"She stated as he shrugged and scratched the back of his head.
"I love you--" She started.
"Cami, I love you too--" Hansen said as   Cami cleared her throat and looked at him.
"Let me finish." She said as Hansen nodded and put his hands in his pocket.
"I love you... like I love T.V..." She said as Hansen raised both his eyebrows.
"I love you like I love pizza--" She was almost cut off by Hansen's brother, Dylan, coming out of no where and practically tackling him on the couch like brothers tend to do.
"Ugh! Dylan!" He groaned as he smashed his head against the pillow beneath him.
"You got him, babe!" His fiance clapped her hands and smile. She was 5 months pregnant and her name was Mindy.