Chaper 1: A New Beginning To The End:

"A New Beginning To The End"

Chapter 1:

Jesse's P.O.V

It was 2014 and I was starting my first year of college. I was scared shitless, and I could barely speak words. The whole time my mom was starring at me like I was a crazy person.

"Is there something bothering you hijo?"

She quickly glanced at me then turned her attention back on the road.

"I'm fine madre"

"Bueno" She said as she tapped the steering wheel.

I looked over at her and she looked tired.  I feel bad because she's been so weak lately. Ever since she came to Chicago from Puerto Rico she's been looking more tired each day. 

"Jesse.. " I heard her say my name like she was in pain. Even thinking about my mom getting hurt made me breakdown into tears. 

"Si... " I answered her and she pulled over.  I gulped and felt my body tense up.

"Bijo..it's your first day of college and I wish you the best of luck....I don't know if I'm going to be alive when-"

I had to stop her.

"Deténgase!" I yelled as warm tears fell down my face onto my lap.

She looked at me and frowned.

"Jesse... I'm sorry"

I closed my eyes and all my emotions overwhelmed me. I suddenly felt the warm embrace of my mother's arms wrapped around me.

"Bijo you do know I won't be alive forever... right?"

I didn't answer her question.  I didn't even want to think about it. If I lose my mom I have no clue as to what I'm going to do about it.

I might lose my mind... who knows these days.

I didn't feel like going to school at all... but I had to.

My mom slowly planted kisses on my forehead then she released me.

"Adiós a mi hijo" She said trying to hold back her tears.

I kissed her forehead.

"Adiós"

I got out the car and took a deep long breath, I wonder what type of year this is gonna be...

I starred very blankly at the college that was larger than life. I walked inside the Dean's Office and I pouted.

"Can I help you?" I heard a voice say.

I ignored the voice and continued to look around the room.

"Excuse me, Sir? "

I blinked rapidly then I  turned towards the red haired lady sitting at the front desk.

"Sorry, my name is Jesse Martinez, I'm new here-"

"Yeah, yeah I know who you are" She said typing on her computer.

Well this lady is in a bitchy mood. I watched her like a cat; planning to pounce on something.

"OK here we go, Jesse Martinez, room 309BC,  good bye now"

The fuck?

Ok this lady is lucky I'm a dude, if I was a female I'd beat the hell out of her, but Nah I have class...

I walked towards the large glass doors leading to a spiral staircase.

I gulped at the sight of it. Reaching for the railing I jogged up the stairs looking for my dorm. I walked past few room then I stopped and backed up.

I saw a boy about my age unpacking his luggage.  He stopped and I flinched. He slowly turned and looked at me.

"Ello, are you new here?"He said with heavy British accent.

"Uh, yeah is this dorm 309BC-"

He cut me off.

"Yep sure is, what's your name old chap? " He gave me a questioning look.

"Jesse... Jesse Martinez, yours?"

"Emirest Daft, at your service."

He bowed chuckling. I rolled my eyes.

"Nice to meet you Emirest."

I smiled and he plopped on his bed.

"You not gonna unpack?"

I shook my head.

He lifted his eyebrow and gave me a questioning look.

"Why not? " He tilted his head.

I sighed.

"Don't feel like it.. "

His face frowned.

What's with him?  I thought to myself.

"OK chap...." He rested his head on his pillow and sighed.

I frowned.

Did I hurt him?

I shrugged then got up and went in the hallway, then walked back and I cleared my throat. He flinched.

"Em?"

He flickered his eyes at me and nodded.

"Where's the girls dorm?" I said trying to get him excited but his emotionless face didn't change for an instant.

"I wouldn't care cause I'm bisexual so... "

He looked and smiled, then it quickly vanished.

"You have a problem with that? You know I should've known you were like that, you're just like the others, quick to judge before you get to know someone. You know what fuck y-"

"Deténgase!....I mean....stop... I have no problem with the LGBT community... at all. I find them to be much more fun," He blushed slightly.

"Don't worry, and I got your back." I smiled making him smile also. He had really straight teeth. I complimented him.

"Nice smile." He smiled again. "Thanks Jesse, so what are you bi or gay?"
Well that's a first.

=============================

Authors Note: Ello Govenars'

lol get it Governer... British.....ok

OK 1st chapter has been released Yayyyyyyyy OK yeah any suggestions leave them in the comments, and I'll see you, in the next chapter! Good Bye everyone!