Garroth's Trust. Her Secret Kept?

Aphmau watched as garroth stopped running and stared at her until another cop called him to leave and so he did.  aphmau waited until all the cops left and put purple guy down.

Vincent : "w-wh-what just happened."

vincent spoak with shock and surprise as well as a little worry as if he knew why she saved him from being arrested.

Aphmau : -in her animatronic voice- "YoUr NoT gOiNg To JaiL wItH RevEngE aT PlAy!"

she used her strings to toss vincent against the wall and told the animatronics with hast in her voice.

Aphmau : "GO TO YOUR STAGES NOW!"

The animatronics teleported back to there places.  the only one to stay was bonnie. He watched as vincent ran as ive the devil was chasing right behind him.

Bonnie : "Auntie aphmau?"

Aphmau : "......yes andy"

Bonnie : "Why-why did you stop vincent from going to jail!?"

Aphmau didn't answer but instead snapped her fingers and bonnie appeared back on stage for tomorrow's show while she, still in her marionette form, walked to mystreet.

Garroths P.O.V.

I walked back to mystreet after reporting to the police station. They thought me and the other cops were nuts but the police chief knew we were fine, she had known about the pizzeria's odd happening and being my friend she made sure i was trusted by the other police man. they know not to mess with katelyn. As i was walking home i saw aphmau walking home as well. I was almost sure she was the marionette but i didn't tell anyone. I walked to aphmau and put my hand on her shoulder.

Aphmau : Huh!

Garroth : hey...aph....

Aphmau : G-Garroth! uhh umm Hi!

Garroth : hey...um..you ok?....you seem...umm....dull?

Aphmau :.....im im fine...yeah yeah i'm fine! just tired you know it's still early.

Garroth : w-w-want m-me to walk you home?

Aphmau : umm hehe sure!

Garroth : alright c-cmon!

3rd person

Garroth took aphmau's hand and walked her home, then went to his house. This wasn't hard since his house is right across from aphmau's. 

Garroth shook away the thought that aphmau was the marionette thinking it was a crazy idea but before going to get some more sleep whats the tv and found out they made a horror game on the pizzeria and thought he could make some money this way. 

He planned to buy the game in the morning and challenge the whole gang on mystreet to the game, person who lived longest would get 20 bucks from each player 5 bucks more if they made it through the extra nights. He decided that the whole marionette thing was dumb and maybe even his imagination. 

but he was going to continue to keep it to himself and mabey...talk to aphmau about what he thinks. He still was suspicious why she was out so early but he decided that if she was acting odd he needed to match it with curiosity to find out....

Her Secret

Chapter End