An Ordinary Day

My name is Alice and this is my wonderland.

Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and I see a dragon open up my roof like a dollhouse and breathe fire at me. It warms me up inside. BEEP BEEP BEEP. My alarm sounds at 6:15 as I wake up from my dream. I press snooze on my phone as I sit up and put my pillow behind me to make me comfortable instead of the hard, nasty, yellow painted wall. I open up my phone and go into snapchat to send streaks as usual. I turn the ringer off. I go into my favourite game ' Food Fantasy '. I complete the daily challenges and battles for the day.
The time was 7:09 and I got up to start the day. I put on my uniform and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. "Ew" I thought as I looked at myself in the mirror."ah well," I grab my laptop,iPad,schoolbag and head downstairs to the kitchen. I set my bag down and start making my tea by boiling the water in the kettle.
As I wait, I get my cup,milk,teabag,spoon and look out at the window with the yellow light from the lamppost mix with the dark blue in the morning. " Why can't our eyes be a camera, whenever we shut our eyes. we could capture this beautiful sight and save it in our memory bank and look back at it whenever we want," I pour the hot water in the cup , three teaspoons of sugar and pour in the milk. I take a sip, I feel the hot stream of tea go through me and warm my body up.
I open my iPad to read today's Webtoons after that I noticed that the lamppost switched off and the sky turn a lighter blue. I put my finished cup of tea in the sink, put on my shoes and pick up my bag."Wait, I need to go to the living room," I rush to the living room to brush my hair, put cream on my face and Vaseline on my lips. "Finished " .
8:30. Time to head off to school as I make my way out to Teresa's house. Teresa is very nice and looked very young for her age. Teresa was close friends with my mum and offered to take me to school everyday till my mum recovered from her surgery. Teresa had a son called Andrew, he's such a bratty kid and he's only 5 years old. I wait till they put their shoes and coats on. I open the car door and Teresa starts some small talk. " Great," I thought. I hate small talk but I don't want to make things awkward. I'll just have to put up with it.
     5 minutes have gone by and I see the gates of my school. I get off the car and say my goodbyes and Andrew pulls a face at me which Teresa doesn't notice. Teresa drops me off at the mini shop nearby because Andrew's school is the opposite way where my school is and this is the only crossroad unless you want to do a lot of right and left turns to get back to this crossroad. I make my way to school and wait opposite of the lollipop lady to cross the road.
      I start to cross and make it to the pavement, when suddenly,I hear a loud crashing noise to my left. I look left and I see a truck that had crashed through the garden wall of a house. There was also a lamppost that had fallen down and landed on top of a car. I stare in shock and disbelief. If Teresa had driven slowly, we would've been in that crash. The thought of it makes my heart skip a beat. My heart beat quickens and I realise that I'm shaking. I take a deep breath to try and calm myself down. It's not working though. I start to panic, I put my bag down and take out my pills and my water bottle. I take a pill and swallow it with some water. I head off to class in a hurry, not wanting to think of it anymore.
I see my classroom and enter it, Room 12. I sit down on my desk and put my head down to the table and close my eyes. I feel so drowsy, maybe it's one of the many side effects to the pill I took. I have panic attacks when I feel the way I did when I saw the crash. I take my pills, it's call benzodiazepines but I just call it Ben for short. Ben helps my panic attacks and make me feel calm and safe.
I feel so sleepy and tired that I just want to sleep but I know I can't. I start think to that maybe I could just take a short nap for a few minutes. As I begin to relax every muscle in my body and sleep, I hear a big slam. BAM!

Hello, this is my first time on this app and I wanted to create a story. I'm gonna take little snippets of my life and add a wee change in it. My life isn't interesting so why not make it interesting if it won't make it itself. More Parts will come out whenever I feel like it.😊
-Alice