Chapter 1: Meeting Aphmau

"So Kawaii-Chan, want to walk Celestia?" asks Aphmua. "Kawaii-Chan loves animals, so Kawaii-Chan would love to." Kawaii-Chan giggles. "Clesetia come back!" Aphmau cries. "I'm so sorry Aphmau-senpai." Kawaii-Chan lowers her ears. "It's not your fault Kawaii-Chan, Celestia is a feisty one and will do anything to get off her leash. Aphmau smiles. "Hey. Where did you come little one?" I coo, picking up the helpless puppy, having her lick my face. "Celestia,  you silly puppy, come here." Aphmau coos. I blush as soon as my eyes are met with the beautiful Mief'wa. "Oh hey. I haven't seen you around Mystreet. Are you new here?" Aphmau asks. "Umm, yeah. I'm (y/n)." I stammer. "I'm Aphmau and this is Kawaii-Chan" Aphmau smiles. "Aph-meow? Are you a Mief'wa too?" I ask. "Hehe, people often find it hard to pronounce my name and I'm just a normal human." Aphmau giggles. "Can Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau-senpai help you get settled in?" Kawaii-Chan offers. "Sure, Kawaii-Chan you take these boxes, while Aphmau and I take these ones. " I point to some smaller boxes for Kawaii-Chan to carry. "What are in these anyway?" Aphmau grunts. "My electronics, we can play Final Fantasy, I just got the newest edition." I offer. "That would be great!" Aphmau smiles. "All done!" Kawaii-Chan cries. "Thanks for the help you two, help yourself to some Poopsie (Pepsi) in the fridge. "OMG POOPSIE!" Aphmau screams, drinking all the Poopsie. "Aphmau slow down, you already had 3 Poopsie's" Kawaii-Chan complains. "Sorry (y/n), I need to get going, it's getting late." Aphmau yawns. "That's okay, it was nice meeting you two," I say sweetly. As I close the door my kitten (pet name) nuzzles my leg. "Such nice girls." I smile.