favorites: youtuber edition

zoella : i love her channel zoe sugg ( more zoella ) more than her main channel. her vlogs are so amazing, i love her hauls, her way of living, everything especially vlogmas. she started the trend don't @ me
-
siena mirabella : i love her hauls, i love how we can relate on so many things like zoella, she's the american zoella honestly but obviously slight differences, no one is identical not even identical twins, they still have differences.
-
rickey thompson : don't get me started, rickey t is always on my tv screen. ( if you get it you get it ) i've loves him from his vine days, he is iconic just like the next two youtubers i will get into
-
denzel dion : i've loved him since vine he is a thicq ( if you get it you get it ) legend! his mukbangs and his tea spilling is amazing
-
twaimz ( issa ) : llama queen. i've loved him since the start of petunia and patricia. if you don't like issa, suck my foot ( if you get it you get it )
-
iamzoie : ZONAVY baby!! we get lit on friday's baby! ( if you get it you get it ) his vines were always on point, never a dull moment. i love his mukbangs and just him in general.
-
alxjames : waterbugs bitch ( if you get it you get it ) he's iconic asf i love him!! i was here before the nose job.
-
shane dawson : ok so i like shane but he's been dull lately. i liked his food videos and stuff better than his new stuff and i wish he posted 5 days a week again but he is funny asf most of the time.
-
jeffree star : if you don't like him, what are you doing? he is so funny, relatable and iconic.
-
kian and jc : i've been with them since o2l, i love their friendship and everything about them. appreciate them, or we can fight
-
janoskians : the pepper spray challenge is the first video i watched. they were more active when they lived in australia and now they focus on music and stuff more but their videos are so crazy. watch them if you're bored. the middle of their years are the best.
-
enjoy this