The Devil Himself (2)

Story Info: Jace had just told his parents that he is gay... Let's just say that his father wasn't very happy about it and kicked Jace out even though his mother tried to convince his father to let him stay, what would Jace do now?
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
Character Description-
Jace Withers: 5'6", blond hair, blue/green eyes, fair skin.
Lucifer: 6'11", black hair, red eyes, slightly tanned.
ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

°3rd POV°

Jace shivered as the chilly air whipped around him causing him to tug his thin jacket tighter around him. Jace sat on the curb of his old neighbors house as he stared blankly at his suitcase.

He thought to what happened after dinner and he brought his hand up to lightly touch the scratch on his cheek.

Jace's father didn't take the news well, the man had abruptly stood up causing his chair to topple over. Jace, frightened, stood up too and quickly backed up to the nearest wall as his mother hugged his fathers arm and begged him to calm down. The man pushed his wife away, grabbed the nearest thing that was close to him, and threw it at his son.

Jace had froze when the glass cup shattered near his head and flinched when a shard of glass cut his cheek. His mother stood there in shock at what his father did as the man himself slowly became red in the face with anger and proceeded to shout homophobic slurs at his son and told him he had one mintute to get his stuff and get the hell out his house.

Jace shook his head roughly and got up from the curb. He shivered more as the cold air seem to dig into his skin. Jace grabbed his suitcase and started to walk away from the place where he was no longer accepted.

<<<°>>>

The streets were empty as Jace strolled down the streets of the small town. He wanted to get of this place before the word spreaded that he was gay. You see the people of this town were strong believers of God and the town never really left the era where the church still ruled over them. The town itself was isolated well enough that no new folk ever came around but at least the town manage to somewhat get in touch with technology.

°Jace's POV°

I glanced through the shops windows as I slowly walked to the edge of town. It feels like my luggage suddenly got heavier, I thought as I turn to look at my luggage only to still in my tracks.

"Hey kiddo, I didn't expect you to out this late." He grinned, showing off his pearly white teeth. He was standing perfectly still on my luggage, watching me with those devilish eyes of his.

I gulped as my eyes slowly started to scan his body. He was wearing a pitch black suit, that seemed to hug his body perfectly. In his right hand was a black cane, curled around the cane was a dark grey snake and on the top laid the head, its ruby eyes gleamed in the darkness as the mouth laid open, showing of an obsidian diamond.

My eyes went back to his face and he was staring at me intently, he reached out with his hand and lightly carassed my face. His thumb lightly swiped my lower lip and I let a small whimper. His eyes darkened impossibly more.

"Lets go home." He said as he dropped his hand away from my face and grabbed my hand, he laced his fingers with mine as he gently tugged at my arm and lead me away from this town.

<<<°>>>

As soon as we passed through the entrance of his domain, he roughly pinned me against the wall and slammed his lips against mine. I felt my face turn a dark red as I let go of my luggage and wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tip toes as I kissed him back.