Last Man On Earth

In this world I believe,exist mini worlds.That's just my "theory".So in my tiny world,there hasn't been much.It's a disaster really.

I'm homeless.My parents don't know that though.They think I live somewhere nice and cosy with two room mates who double up as my room mates.So where do I live right now?I'm at my ex's.A guy I swore I would never go back to because of his abusive tendencies.Where else could I go?
Don't I have friends?

So there was Amie.She left the country three years ago and went abroad.We still talk,but there is no way for her to actually reach out and be there for me right now.Social media is really limiting.Jasmine,we split.Because of a guy she claims I stole from her.Judgy much specially when she is the one breaking homes for a little extra cash.Did I snatch the guy?I won't answer that right now.Sam had a baby and chose to move in with her boyfriend and dropped out so out of a group of four,here I am.Back to my disaster.

I have school fees arrears.This means I may miss exams which are a month away.Allow me add,this is my final year.Last semester exam results came in,and the lecturer says I am not on the student portal.I want to break down.I really do.How am I not on drugs yet.

So my mum bought me a lap top a while back.I don't have it.I haven't  found a way to tell her this and I know she would kill me if she found out.My life is sad,isn't it?

I feel directionless,on top of the fact that I am homeless and a liar... A cheat.What else am I ?Is there anyone else out there going through anything like this.Vee and  Cheryl say they have stuff going on.Does it ever get better?

Everyone I took comfort in is gone...well,inaccessible.I am alone.In my tiny universe,I am the last man on earth.