PLOT SHOP RULES.

i

i. please do not be rude when asking or requesting a plot. I'm a very nice and reasonable person, but if you're rude, i will easily ignore you or if it gets that bad, I will block you. Please be patient and if you can, explain to me why you want the plot and it will go a lot faster.

ii. when I give you a plot, make sure it is posted within a week and have the first chapter posted within three weeks. I know we create books and leave them to sit there for months because I do that all the time but I put a lot of time into these plots so please, just do that :)

iii. I'm not a big person of dedication. Obviously credit me, but it doesn't matter where you put it as long as the readers know that it isn't your plot.

iv. please make sure that your updates are consistent. If you don't update at least for over a month, I will take the plot back and give it to someone who will do better with it. Obviously, if you're having personal issues, please make sure to tell me. I know life can suck and stuff can get in the way, so tell me and I will give you the time you need.

v. at the end of each plot, there will be a password that will relate to the tv series. In order to get that plot in the first place, you must answer the question I ask or I won't even consider you.