i. hurricane - available

* means it can be changed

*title : hurricane
fandom : the vampire diaries
love interest : your choice
face claim : camila mendes
available!

 *title : hurricanefandom : the vampire diarieslove interest : your choiceface claim : camila mendesavailable!

SUMMARY

THERE WERE TIMES WHERE YOU WOULD LOOK at someone and you could easily put something together in your head - that they had the perfect life, that they were well-liked by everyone, had friends, got the perfect grades and you didn't dare question anything else or whether they had other issues. That perfectly described Isabelle Espinoza's life, she had spent the majority of her time in Mystic Falls. She loved it and no matter where she went, she'd knew it would always be her home. It's the place that always made her feel safe because nothing bad ever happened, for a while anyway.

Isabella was the type of girl that everyone liked, because she was nice. She was the kind of girl that if you ever had an issue or a problem you needed to sort out or she talk about, everyone always went to her. Simply, because she listened and she was a real-problem solver. That's why the Salvatore brothers could trust her with anything, they trusted her more than they trusted each other and they knew she would always help, no matter what.

It all started with Junior year, something Isabella was looking forward to. She had always loved attending school, something about being there with her friends and doing what she was supposed to do but Junior year wasn't the same. It was different, a little off and that's because of what happened to her best friends parents three months prior. She had known Elena Gilbert ever since she was kid, she was the first friend that she made when she moved into town with her mother. Isabella knew that her friend was grieving and she gave her space, but when school finally returns, she seems to be better.

That wasn't the only odd thing, it was the fact that their was an unfamiliar face in school. A new kid, which was weird because Mystic Falls never got any new residents but somehow, she didn't mind him. Isabella took a liking to Stefan Salvatore, she got to known him and started to develop feelings but before she could say or do a single thing, word had gotten out that Elena and Stefan were the new couple of Mystic Falls, which came as a shocker to her but she backed off. Isabella didn't want to ruin anything, not matter how much she didn't want to sit on the side lines.

It didn't end there. Stefan's older brother came swinging into town, claiming he wanted to just be with his young brother but Isabella knew there was something off - Damon was too friendly, so friendly that it actually started to become quite creepy but of course, she never said anything, she was nice, like always.

Not long after, Isabella and Elena found out the truth, the cold hard truth and it shocked them but deep inside, Isabella knew there was something off about the two brothers, she just didn't know that was the secret. The four of them stayed close friends, even when Damon was slowly falling for Elena and Isabella continued to fall in love with Stefan, which he was absolutely oblivious to. None of them really admitted it but they would all die for each other, if it came to that.

After Elena's supposed sacrifice, Damon and Isabella did their best to keep the girl off the radar. Isabella wanted nothing more to find Stefan, to make sure he wasn't under control by the evil hybrid but she knew if she tried a thing, her best friend would get caught and she wasn't that stupid. However, it seemed Elena was and she eventually got caught.

All was not going well for the gang of Mystic Falls, just when Isabella thought it couldn't get any worse, she gets a call saying her best friend was now dead.

notes :

i. so, obviously the love interest is your choice. This plot was originated for any sort of love interest, but if you decide to do one, make it unique and interesting especially if it's Stefan or Damon.

ii. um, I don't know what else to say, just do what you want with it, I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

password : favorite season and why?