A/N / Rant

Okay guys so like... Normally I wouldn't do something like this but I decided to make an acception because I hate seeing this shit happen in the fandom.

So if any of you follow googlestraykids on insta or Twitter (go follow her btw she's hella funny👌) then you'll probably already know what I'm gonna talk about.  So recently she made a 'Thanksgiving with Stray Kids' thread and she got a ton of backlash for it.

  So recently she made a 'Thanksgiving with Stray Kids' thread and she got a ton of backlash for it

So those two seemed to be the main reason why she got backlash because everyone was sitting here saying that it was insensitive of her to do that and it was offensive

Honey...

I'm pretty sure that 98% of the people that are sitting here saying it was rude didn't even watch the survival show so they have no right to sit here and say that.  And for the 2% of people that were actually there for the survival show.... Get TF over it.  It's something that happened in our fandom, and although it hurts, it's not like none of them didn't debut.  We shouldn't just sweep it under the rug and forget about it.  The best way to deal with things is humor, and as someone who sat through the survival show with these boys, I am able to say that I do not find this at all offensive.  In fact, it's one of my favorite 'Thanksgiving with -' threads I've read.  Yes yes, the survival show was painful and emotional, but that doesn't mean we can't joke about it now.  It happened, the boys struggled, they got through it and they all debuted, so now we can just let it go and laugh about it.  This girl doesn't deserve this kind of hate okay?  She was just being funny and having a good time, so let her be.  If you got offended over this, then you need to reevaluate yourself because this isn't something you should be getting offended about.  I'm 100% sure that Stray Kids wouldn't be offended by this, I mean hell, Minho even made a joke about eliminating people in one of the first The 9th episodes.  So seriously, get over yourselves because this shit is just for fun... Stop being so sensitive.

It would mean a lot to me if you guys could go show her some love because she needs it.  She's been getting a lot of hate so it would be really cool if you guys could go show her some love.  But yeah, that's my rant... I just hate seeing that this is what's going on in the fandom so I needed to say my quick piece real quick.  But yeah, I'll talk to you guys soon I guess... Love ya losers!!!  <3