Realizations

"Hmm. How should I tell her?" Ritsu thought while walking down the streets towards her home. "..Maybe~"

~HONK! HONK!~

She gasped when she saw the speeding truck coming towards the old man crossing the streets.

Adrenaline rush came upon her and realizes that she already had the man safely beside her while holding onto his arm.

"Are you okay, sir?"

The old man smiled and asked, "Ahh.. Thank you for saving me young girl. How can I repay you?"

"N-No problem! You don't need to repay me anything, sir." She opposed.

"I insist young lady, how can I repay you?"

Ritsu thought that the old man is a bit stubborn. "It's really okay, sir. I should probably get going.." She then awkwardly scratches the back of her head.

"I might be rude to someone who just saved me." The old man held out a blue-gray transparent stone in color, extending his arms towards the baffled girl.

"..b-but~"

"Please accept it. At least I can thanked you by means of this." He smiled.

Ritsu accepted the necklace, "T-Thank you, sir." She then scratched the back of her head.

"Wear it every time, okay?"

"Why, sir?" she questioned.

"..Because, that is my safety charm." the old man smiled.

Ritsu got confused of the old man's statement, "Uhh.. O-Okay.. so, I better get going now. Thank you again for this, sir. And be careful on your way, sir. " she bowed.

"Where did he~" Ritsu got confused after she found the gone. "..a fast walker? Hmm.." she shrugged it off and continues to her destination.

After taking bath, she dried her hair and then slumps herself onto the bed. Remembering the necklace, "Oh yeah.. Where was it again?" asking herself.

She rummages her bag but success she was not until she remembers her uniform.

"Ahh.. There you are!"

She then sat onto her bed and stared at the necklace.

"It's really a nice necklace." She chuckled remembering the old man's request, "Keeping safe, huh?"

A yawn escaped her lips, "so, I'll tell Mio tomorrow.."

She positions herself for sleeping, "..yeah, I'll tell her."

Well, for all you know Ritsu was I love with her long time best friend, Akiyama Mio. She never thought that the dangerous queen could make her fall in love. Ritsu always admires Mio for her talent in playing the bass, cool, smart, and beautiful.

"Three years.. I've been in love with her for three years, and having this feeling build up inside me yearns for her even more." Staring at the ceiling, "Oh great? Now I'm having butterflies in my stomach.. I can't sleep.. tch." Groaning, "Arghh! Of all the people, why should be you Mio?" she scratches her head in anger.