0.0

November 28th, 2012.

-

He walked in the room slouching a bit, muttering a few words to the teacher before wandering his eyes at me, a small smirk formed his lips and he made his way over to me.

"Hey babe, why are you here?" He leaned over the table, I shifted back and continued to listen to my music while looking at the window.

"Oi bitch answer me, didn't your parents show you respect?"

I slowly made eye contact with him and smiled. "What did you say? I'm sorry I don't understand freak" the boy's emotion changed to amused to irritated pretty quickly.

"You listen here you little-"

"Mr Hemmings this is detention, shut your pipe hole and stop talking to Ms Grace, you hear me?" The bald headed teacher yelled causing Luke to clench his fist and lean back into his seat.

I hid my smile in a cough and turned to look at Luke, he narrowed his eyes and began ripping a piece of paper out of his book and scribbled in it.

I looked at my iPod.

2:58

2 more minutes and I'm out of here.

.

A flying piece of paper landed on the table I was sitting at, I unravel it quietly and read inside of it.

This isn't over.

I looked over at Luke who gave me the deadliest glare, I began scribbling underneath the message and throw it at his head, it grabbed the note and rubbed his head glaring at me in the process.

He opened it and narrowed his eyes.

"Game on" I silently read it for him, the bell went and I walked out of detention.

-

HEHEHEHEH new fanfic, super keen for this one.

3 votes for next chapter.