chapter 2

The nice lady and her family took me back to there house which was weirdly shaped but it was different I liked it
"You going to send me back" I asked as we walked threw the door my little space was starting to set in. I decided accepting it would be easier then fighting it.
"Of course not, I could never send you back to those monsters. I'm going to take care of you and see if I can adopt you" she told me. I am so happy!
"Really your going to keep me" I yelled in freds ear
"Ow" Fred said
"Yes, you will have 6 brothers and a sister" Molly said as me,Ron, and Ginny were being carried upstairs.
Apparently why we were gone Ginny and Ron's room was merged together.
They turned something into a crib and I was amazed then they explained everything. After I told them my name they were surprised. They told me the real story about my parents left a Wizarding World and Hogwarts. And how when I was 11 I would be going to Hogwarts and they have special classes for Littles. He also explained that we weren't always a little space and that we would have to tell them when we weren't so we can act big. They also explained how since we were little we would all be Sharing a room as well as consequences for acting out. I understand everything pretty easily actually and me,Ron, and Ginny were just playing in our room for a bit. Soon Fred and George came in apparently they were classified as doms a few years ago. Littles don't need doms but it's always nice to have them around littles.  
"We're here to feed you guys" George said. They handed bottles to Ginny and Ron then tried to hand one to me. I looked at them confused.
"I get to eat" I asked
"Of course as long as your part of this family you will always have a full belly" Fred told me and I took the bottle. They put us into our cribs hoping we will take a nap and I was out like a light after a few minutes.