Chapter 37 °Jr. ACTOR YEOL°

Sungyeol's pov
After closing the door behind me, I walked to the mainroom where Qin and Mr. Rui were there. When I got a view of the mainroom while walking down the stairs, I saw serious faces of Qin, Mr. Rui, Myungsoo and my son. As I noticed a serious atmosphere there I slightly increased the speed of my steps and went closer to my son who was holding onto Myungsoo's sleeve with watery eyes.

I halted beside my son wondering what had happened that made my boy cry and when I tried to read their minds it was just blank. I looked at Myungsoo furrowing my eyebrows ready to ask him about the present serious situation, but Chanyeol held my hand gaining my attention. I looked at him with a soft smile and asked him "What happened my boy? Aren't they getting you what you want? Tell this Ajhussi and I'll get you whatever you want." His tears slid down from his eyes as he said "Appa. I want you appa." I was taken aback when I heard him call me 'Appa' though I was happy to be called that way by my son. But as far as I know Minseo refused to say to him and then got into the accident, so she wouldn't have said nor Qin would say as she never stopped supporting her bestie.

So I looked at Qin shocked secretly demanding a justification. She let a heavy sigh and said "Sungyeol ah, he found out that you're his appa through my conversation with Rui about you and Minseo." I nodded at her and looked at Chanyeol whose eyes were constantly shedding tears before I crouched infront of him to be in the same level as his eye and wiped his tears saying "The decision lies on your eomma, Chanyeollie. I can't stay with you if she doesn't approve of my presence." He held my hand that was wiping his tears and said "Appa I will try to pursue eomma." I smiled at the sweet words from my boy but then frown look it's place on my face as that won't be easy or maybe impossible before Minseo's stubbornness. So I sighed and said "Well.... I think you know about your eomma's stubbornness......"

He pouted and said "Yeah you're right but I want to you appa. Maybe I leave her and go with you. What do you say Appa?" I shook my head disappointed and said "That is not good Chanyeollie. Your eomma lives just for your sake." His small face displayed sorrow as he asked me "If eomma really loves me why haven't she said me about you even once?" I heavily sighed and said "She has her own reasons my dear." His eyes again began to shed tears when he asked me "Then are you going to abandon me again appa? It took you 7 years to come to me but now you're already ready to leave me again. Do you even like me appa?" I saw sorrow in his eyes and his mind was screaming in pain, asking me not to leave him again.

I pulled him for a hug and said "No my boy. I don't dislike you. How will I not like a cute boy like you!?" He pulled away and said "I said 'Don't call me cute!!'" I chuckled nodding and said "Ok ok. And I promise not to leave you again. Happy?" He jumped in happiness and suddenly halted as he asked me "But eomma! How will we make her accept you?" I shrugged at his question since that is a scary and unpredictable question about Minseo. Qin who was silent beside Myungsoo all this time suggested "Well..... There are ways but you two.... dad and son have to act! Will you guys do that?"

Xuan Rui's pov
I was looking at the dad and the son's conversation the whole time admiring how they loved each other and thought 'How nice would it be if only Minseo accepts Sungyeol. Even though I don't really know what happened between Sungyeol and her.....But I want them to be together. Atleast Chanyeol will have his both parents if that happens.'

I was completely happy when Qin said "Well..... There are ways but you two.... dad and son have to act! Will you guys be able to do that?" I looked at her curiously wondering about her plan but diverted my attention to the dad and son as there was complete silence from the main parties. Slowly Chanyeol said "Mommy Qin what's is your idea? I want eomma and appa together and I'll do whatever to make it happen." I chuckled at his words that were too matured for a 7 year old boy.

Qin chuckled and smiled when she said "Chanyeollie all you need to do now is to pretend like you don't know that Sungyeol is your appa." I looked at her amazed getting her point and said "Waaah that's a great idea." She smiled at me and turned to Chanyeol when he said "But Mommy Qin I want to call him Appa." She sighed defeated by cuteness and said "Ok. I'll make sure you can call him Appa. But be quite until I say, if you really want your eomma and appa together." to which he nodded eagerly with a grin.

Minseo's pov
I was woke up by Chanyeol asking me to get to the dinning table where others were there. I checked the time and it was already 8 pm that I had to rush down to dine as I slept for like 6 hours. When I went to the dining table, Sungyeol and Myungsoo were still there. I sat beside Chanyeol who was now seated between Sungyeol and I. I didnt dare to look at Sungyeol even for a blink as I felt uncomfortable with just his presence. But that was until Chanyeol spoke up. He suddenly asked me "Eomma! Can I call Sungyeol ajhussi 'Appa'?"

I immediately looked at Sungyeol frowning and saw him smirking at me. I gulped slightly and asked my son "Wae? Why him and all of a sudden?" Chanyeol looked at me excitedly and said "Eomma we two are alike in thoughts. You may not know as you were resting in the hospital but Sungyeol Ajhussi hated to be called cute in his childhood too." I scoffed at my son and said "If you want to call someone appa just for the sake of similar thoughts, then you atleast will have 3 appas per day. So stop your nonsense and eat your dinner silently." and with this, it was my time to smirk at Sungyeol.

Chanyeol sulked and had a spoonful of his food. He sighed placing the spoon on the table saying "Eomma let me be honest." He continued when I looked at him "I like Sungyeol ajhussi alot. I want him to be my appa and if you don't agree with this....." I raised an eyebrow asking "If I don't agree with that?" He pouted and said "I can do nothing but to feel sad and cry."

Qin sighed out loud and scolded "Yah Minah! Let him call Sungyeol as appa. That doesn't mean you will have something to do with this." After which Chanyeol begged me so cutely that moved my heart and also thinking of the times where he wanted to see his appa so bad, I decided to let him atleast call Sungyeol as appa. So I let out a sigh and smiled saying "Ok fine. Stop whining already." He shouted 'yaaayyy' in happiness and hugged my waist saying "Kumovo eomma! I really love you." I chuckled at him ruffling his hair and said "But you'll have to ask that ajhussi if he's fine with it too."

I looked at Sungyeol when he scoffed aloud and said "Chanyeollie ajhussi.....I mean 'Your Appa' is fine with it." clearly emphasizing the words for me to notice. I just rolled my eyes at him in annoyance when Chanyeol was now hugging him.

When we were done with the dinner, it was already 10 pm and I again felt sleepy due to the loads of medicine I took as a punishment for my reckless driving. When I called Chanyeol to go to my room to sleep, he dragged Sungyeol along with him saying "Appa. Come with us. Let's go to sleep." I folded my hands near my chest raising an eyebrow annoyed and asked "Chanyeol what do you think you are doing?" He looked at me innocently saying "Bringing appa to sleep with me ma." I rolled my eyes and said "Let him sleep in any of the two rooms available. Now leave him behind and run to our room before I scold you." He glanced at Sungyeol pouting before he ran upstairs as my obedient boy. When I was about to head to my room too, Qin approached me saying "Actually I guess you'll have to take your husband to your room."

I was completely taken aback when she said that and nearly felt like my energy was being drained from hearing the word 'Husband'. I glared at her asking "Why? What about the other two rooms?" She answered shrugging casually "One is shared by Rui and Myungsoo while the other room's key is missing. So Sungyeol has to sleep in your room for tonight." I rolled my eyes and said "Ok fine let him go sleep with his son while I will sleep with you in your room. I'm feeling sleepy already." and I yawned to prove I was dead sleepy right now.

Qin's eyes widened in surprise but she managed to gain her normal blank look as she said "Actually Rui and I decided to have some talk about the wedding, so it might be disturbing for you to sleep in my room. So...... I'm sorry Minah." I grunted in irritation and stormed to my room followed by Sungyeol. When we both entered my room, Chanyeol looked at us surprised and exclaimed "Appa!!! You're going to sleep with us? Yaayyy daebak." with that he ran towards Sungyeol and hugged him.