Life

Life is a mystery to others but life is a book for more, you read it and suck it all in until *poof* it's not there anymore. People realize that they don't have enough time on earth, others take advantage and others don't. People make fun of others and others are harsh on themselves. People need to make a difference stop fighting, stop bullying other people and also just stop and relaxing. People don't get enough of life old people go through dangers because they haven't lived life to the fullest and they know what is to come soon. Well why don't we live dangerously when we're younger, some people don't live safe when young they live, REALLY live life to the fullest and doing what they love when they pass. We have over billions of deaths and people need to be fair, not snotty . People in poverty deserve more than people with wealth because the people in poverty knows what it's like to be on the bottom, they have some kindness within them, not the ones you see and know of today.

The world spins around so do we on the Earth with it we spin around and around and we make the Earth spin we are the reason. The reason for us being here is destiny, we are Earth's destiny, we are it's children. We are all on earth for a reason and that is to do something amazing.

We shan't live life to the fullest but to an extent you can with out life threatening situations that can make us "Go Towards the Light." We shall not pass this extent or we will have a chance of death and despair or living and harmony. People need to understand the importance of time to keep well, many things in line.