Chapter 1

(GodJinie's POV)
*after the live*

"Ugh...he didn't answer me again" I sighed with a bit of frustration as I was vexed by his slight redundant ignorance to my desires. The thought of his long, hairy toes made me yearn for him. "If only he knew" I whispered quietly gazing at the glimmering stars in the sky as my eyes shut slowly.

"Oppa?" I asked reluctantly as someone was gently massaging my toes for me to awaken, "I-Is that you?" I asked quietly as I slowly opened my eyes, and to my surprise it was merely my step brother, Bang PD. I giggled but hesitantly let out a small groan as Bang PD sucked the tip of my toes. Is mom home? We can't let her find out.' I question him nervously, and with his calm, sweet soothing voice Bang PD whispered cunningly in your ear, "My cult leader, my toe goddess, our mother isn't home we're free to do whatever we want." I get up and walk to the kitchen and grab his favorite liquid to consume in his moment of lust, Pickle juice. I licked my lips at the thought of him slurping that salty sauce off my toes. I walked cackling into the room, "I'm ready baby" I say grinning with excitement. Before I could follow my sinful desires mother came home, and disappointment and sexual frustration came over as I opened the door for your mother, Santa Oppar.

"Honey, I've stole some cereal for us. Come eat." she said in her smooth voice. I had feelings for her too, but never wanted to give in as every time you attempt to confess she always thought of it as a joke. "Mommy you need to start obeying me" I said in a lustful, dominant tone without thinking of consequences.

*Cliff Hanger*
PT. 2 WILL BE OUT SOON SKINNIES 😘