Chapter 3

*Santa Oppar's POV*

I hide a playful smile under my scarf as I hear her soft voice whisper in a needy tone, "Give me your toes." I pretend to have misheard her comment, and to tease her I ask, 'what?' asking as if I was simply perplexed. She leaves with clear disappointment, "I'm going to sleep goodnight" she says. The lies... I thought. I still hear her giggling with Bang-PD in her bedroom.

I ended the live and I hear her muted murmurs, and to ignore my envy for Bang-PD I turn to face my husband, Amir. Don't get me wrong here.. I still love him, but his toes' dead skin fell into my mouth every time I sucked his toes, and not to mention every time he moaned I couldn't control laughter as his moans resembled a goat's screech in pain. I hear Amir snore and have a whiff of his breath's odor of Suzy. This disgusting rat had an affair with our goat again. I sigh harshly in dismay as I turn the other direction. I'm murdering that goat tomorrow I thought.

I wake up early from hearing Amir's mumbles in his sleep of dirty talk to our goat. I grumbled getting up ready to go to the grocery store. "Another day, another risky theft" I say to myself. I slump walking to the store and begin to carry boxes of cereal. I bring them to the cashier, wearing my most ravishing hat and scarf. The cashier greeted me and I responded in a flirtatious tone. One thing gets to another and I inquire with my most seductive tone "C-cow-hybrid unnier can I suck your udders in exchange for this?" She responded in a low wail of excitement. I began slowly to rub her udders and she moos in response to the pleasure. I begin rubbing faster and she finally squirts out the milk, and quickly I take out my container to save the milk. I quickly run out the store and finally go home.

GuYS THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND FOLLOW MY FAN ACC ON IG: 
I'll be uploading tomorrow 😘