PROTECTIVE. (Kai x You Oneshot)

Kai:

"Protective namjachingu"

January 1st, Dispatch releases an article about an exo member who's currently dating someone.

EXO-K's Kai reported to be dating EXO's personal make-up artist/ ulzzang Kang Seulbi, they were spotted eating chicken and pizza together, and reported to be dating for 2 months already.

Fans over SNS got shocked about this news. Most of the fans became mad and some became emotional.

Seulbi immediately received a text message from Kai saying

From Jong- "Seulbi yah, How are you?"

Me: "Your fans are angry over SNS, they keep on sending harsh tweets on my twitter and commenting vulgar words over my ig... I don't know"

Jong: "Don't read them. You'll get hurt, everything's going to be fine sooner or later. Don't worry, just go take a nap"

Me: "Ok ok, i hope you wont be scolded by Junmyeon oppa"

Jong: "What are you talking about, he wont be mad. The members knows it even before everyone does, remember?"

Me: "Ahh~ ne, im shy to show up tomorrow. You guys got lot of schedules this weekㅠ"

Jong: "Don't be :) i'll be by your side!"

Me: "ok then, good night! ♡"

Jong: " ne, sleep well ♡♡"

Seulbi felt safe, because he knows Jongin would always be beside her.

Tuesday came, Seulbi woke up at around 5:10 am. EXO's first schedule will be at 6:45,

the guys will be having a photo shoot for 'The Star' magazine. She is expected to be in SM building at around 5:35 for preparation and stuff.

"Im just in time~ hmm what should i wear?" she spoke, while looking at her two choices. A black simple hoodie plus pants or an oversized shirt plus shorts with plaids around her waist... Shes definitely having a hard time.

Me: " 1 or 2"

Jong: "you're my 1 and only 1 ♡ "

Sese: "1! Because we are 1! Obviously...."

Dyo-ppa: "Whats this for, Seul Seul? ^^ but i'll go with, 2"

jongdaee: " tu tu tu tu (2)"

suho-ppa: "10 divided by 2 plus 1 divided by 2 minus 1"

"Outfit number two it is!" Seulbi started her morning well and forget about all the hates she receives over sns, in fact she didn't even bother to check them. They would just ruin her day.

Seulbi walked her way to SM Building, luckily no one recognized her in the streets, She went directly to the dressing room of the boys, but even before entering she felt shy once again.

Me: "Oppa fetch me infront of room number 5, im shy to just show up in there :c"

Jong: "on my way there x"

Seulbi waited for Jongin there for about 2 mins, and there she finally saw him.

"Hows my little princess here" Jongin hugged her tightly, they missed each other so much.

"Finer than fine, lets go!" Seulbi replied as they walked to the dressing room.

Loud greetings surprised her, random "hellos" "good mornings" echoed her ear.

Seulbi then smiled and bowed as a reply. She sat in a corner with the other staff and stylists. She still felt a little shy.

"Yo yo Seulbi-yah! How are you??" Luhan back hugged Seulbi.