TCPMTSP Chapter 1

Alexa's POV

Hi Girls, I am Alexandra Jessica Perez. I'm already 17 years old and a BS Chemical Engineering Student. I am studying in Emerald Academy, one of the most prestigious school that I know. My

Hobbies are cheerleading,surfing the net,singing,and ballet.Wanna know more about me? Sure thing. I hate boys so much and I'm also a certified playgirl and I'm enjoying it, Why? You don't deserve to know it and it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!! Oh, I forgot I hate studying, mother just pushed me to this kind of course! Stupid and boring people, that's all!!!

HI ALEXA!!!!!

Tsssk, why is she here? She's even bringing a book! GRRR I hate studying! How rude of me her name is Ericka Louise Seung she is same age with me and we have the same course but she is serious in her studies and an honor student. We are both playgirls, and she prefers tagalog, me?? NO WAY, I grew up speaking in English!

Ericka: Girl, anong meron sa mukha na'yan?

Alexa: Arggg, shut up, you're irritating you know? Why do you need to go here and bring a book and study with me?

Ericka : May quiz po kaya bukas!

Alexa: Yeah, I know but please I'm not in the mood!

Ericka: Tchhhh, kill joy ka Ateng!

Alexa: Shush, just do that assignment and don't talk! If you want to live longer!!!

Ericka : Okay!!

I just closed my eyes and decide to focus on my plans on Monday for it's school day again.

GRRR I really hate studying! Maybe...... I can sleep? Hmmm.... Good Idea!

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

*Fast Forward*

Ericka: Girl, alis na'ko, tinulugan mo naman ako eh,pero sige byebye ingatz!!!

Alexa: * FUWAAA* O-okay, just go!

I opened my eyes and look around and then I stared on the ceiling and think........

Why can't my life get any better??

Why do I need to have this unbearable pain all along?

Hmmm...... what will I do?

.

.

.

.

LOADING

.

.

.

.

.LOADING

.

.

.

.

.

SHOPPING!!!!!!!!

I decided to go upstairs to get some comfortable clothes.

I went to my big wardrobe of clothes, and scan.

Well, for you to know I'm a shopaholic!!!!

After 123455789876788 years I finally found the best clothes!

I just got a black dress that end above my knee with white polkadots, it is also sleeveless.

I just get some plain black headband with matching black 4 inches heels.

I went to my mirror and get some lipgloss and apply a small amount of eyeliner and that's it!

I'm so beautiful!!!!! I'm sure I will have my another victim! Yeah VICTIM, those guys who let

Themselves fall. Into a trap just because of beautiful and sexy girls they see.

They are so......Uggghh..... You know! PERVERT!!

Well, I gotta go before I lose my mood!

I get out of my room and check all the appliances for you know, I may burn the house!

I decided to get out and just walked to the mall for its very near to our house.

* wit wiw*

" Ang sexy mo naman miss!"

What the! Pervert alert!

" Thankyou handsome"* wink*

Hmmmmp, haha he is RED LIKE A TOMATO!!!!!

He deserves it,such a pervert!

I just walk until I enter the mall.

" Good Morning Ma'am " Manong Guard

He just checked my bag like what those usual malls do

I entered and saw some different type of clothes hanging, and its on sale?

SALE!!!!!!!! GREAT!!!!! MORE DRESS TO SHOP!!!!

Wow, great, nice clothes!

" Hi Ma'am, may I help you?"

" Oh yes, give me the most beautiful dress here!"

" Yes Ma'am"

she runs out to someone whom I think is her co- worker and they instantly start to find it.

" Alexa, best!"

Huh? Ericka? Why is she here?

" Huy, bestfriend walang pansinan"

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Ericka"

" Tama ka dyan, bestie, kakikita Lang natin tapos ngayon ulit!"

" Tcch, so what?"

" Alam mo best, moody ka na naman, NASA harap ka na nga ng maraming damit, ganyan ka pa"

" Um, miss yung damit niyo po"

We are suddenly interrupted by a shivering voice of a male..........

O_O

OMG !!!!!!!😄😄😄😄

*O*

"Um, miss yung damit niyo?"

*O*

" Miss"

*O*

*Taps shoulder*

" Miss, okay ka la-

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*Faints*